FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)

FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)
Check out my latest demo reel on everything I do by clicking tha pic above!

Join My Patreon

Sunday, August 4, 2024

Review #2,055: Promo Only "Dance Radio September 2024"

Reviewed on 8.04.2024 (Review #2,055)
 
 
As this summer rolls on, with my expectations higher than my outcomes, it’s now tyme for Promo Only Dance Radio September 2024! Excited for more new music & I think we gon keep tha energy up! Also, two dayz ago, b4 my full-tyme, I was randomly guessin’ what tha 1st song on here was… I texted my prediction to Killa McClain & I have a feelin’ I gon be right…! Will I be right? Let’s sizzee…! Start Tyme: 7:55 PM | End Tyme: 9:22 PM
 
 
Disclaimer: I type how I wanna type (frequent use of “tha” instead of “the,” “iz” instead of “is,” “a”-ending words instead of “er,” and a few others). I rate each song from 1.0 – 5.0; each rating iz my own opinion! I only please myself wit my ratings! As long as it’s jammin’ enough for me to like it, I like it how I wanna like it! I look for beats, then vocals, and then lyrics. To determine my favorites, I will differ tha 4.0 ratings. If a song gets at least a 4.0 rating from me, I love it already. If at least a 4.6 rating, I pretty much really love it, as it’s considered mindblowin’ when I hear it! Any song can earn up to a maximum of a 5.0 rating. Anything I type before “ >>> ” iz what I’m sayin’ before I listen to tha song; anything after I type “ >>> ” iz what I think of tha song while I’m listening to it. Sometymes, I may not rate a song too high on its first listen, but in tha future, I could be playin’ it more than a higher-rated song…
 
© 2024 Review (Review #2,055) reviewed on 8.04.2024 by FrankieThaLuckyDog.
 
 
01. Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding “Free”
Label: Columbia
Let’s see this text I sent my boy, two dayz ago…

Looks like I was right! I fuckin’ LOVE my brain!! It’s gonna be anotha awesome September!! As far as this track, itself, by predicting strong that it was gonna be 1st/in connection with how I feel about this September 1st, I have to say, “Free” iz tha best way to describe how I feel, at my age, vs. Killa McClain’s son (September 1st, Age 10)! Now, these vibes, especially with tha faster pace from back when I was growin’ up at 12, it’s awesome to see these two collab, again! Nothin’ but continuous “Free” titles, just like how TELYKAST & x.o.anne were on tha previous edition! Definitely awesome with tha faster-type of Calvin, once again. Reminds me of his attempt at tha world, back in ’09 with “Ready For The Weekend”. Aye, that made my college station’s rotation, so… From college to here! Glad tha success seems so much bigger & I tend to grow on their collabz, together! It’s how I want Killa McClain & I to feel, musically. We’re gonna be on Collab #05, 2morrow! S/O to Calvin & Ellie for bein’ on Collab #04! Today’s my last day of callin’ tha count “Collab #04”. My Current Rating: 4.3
 
 
02. Oliver Heldens, David Guetta & FAST BOY “Chills (Feel My Love)”
Label: Ministry Of Sound/RCA
Been seein’ this one around & been tryna see when I would fit in to like it enough. Now, with more exposure, by hearin’ it again, I’m definitely feelin’ tha faster vibes for these boyz! Lovin’ tha fast energy, almost remindin’ me of a faster “Dare You”, on tha drop! Cool to hear every1 collab in a special way like this! All about tha “Chills” & FAST BOY’s catchy tracks! My Current Rating: 4.7
 
 
03. Regard “Call On Me”
Label: Thrive
Mighta saw this somewhere… Not too sure if I can anticipate it, if I remember… >>> Yea, I seem to not get past tha “Call On Me” vibes of Eric Prydz, in tha beginning. However, I’m feelin’ how tha female makes tha track her own, on tha 1st verse… Includin’ tha 2nd verse, I’m feelin’ how tha female sings her own tune, durin’ tha verses… Just knocked tha samplin’/what I would say, dance-vs.-dance vibes of Eric Prydz, two decades later… My Rating: 3.4
 
 
04. Sonny Fodera, Jazzy & D.O.D. “Somedays”
Label: Solotoko
This one may be gettin’ out there, slowly but surely… Sounds like an anthem to keep goin’, non-stop! Definitely feelin’ tha contributions of Jazzy, from one Dance Radio to tha next! Music from Sonny & D.O.D. sound more on a regular-soundin’ dance tip. I know it’s alwayz nice to hear Sonny, while tha future’s developin’… Hope this one’s one of those bangerz, for tha dance world…! My Current Rating: 4.4
 
 
05. Martin Garrix feat. Carolina Liar “Smile”
Label: RCA
Let’s see how this new one turns out, with this “Lina Liar,” I’d say…? >>> It seemed like a “Liar” to my female-vocal expectations… We got some male vocals here, soundin’ like an alternative-type of vocal vibe… I’m feelin’ tha pre-chorus, followed by tha chorus & drop…! Seemed like a sudden creeper, with tha whole alternative vibe…! We’ll see how this one gets out in tha world, courtesy of Garrix’s continued consistency…! My Rating: 4.2
 
 
06. Alesso & Nate Smith “I Like It (Deerock Remix)”
Label: 10:22pm/Capitol/ICLG
This one’s makin’ its way through tha world, now… >>> Kinda threw me off with tha instant start; sounds more like a country-vocal vibe, this tyme… Not really tha biggest vibe for me, anticipate-wise; just sounds to me like a pop/country song, remixed. Just sayin’… My Rating: 3.1
 
 
07. Timmy Trumpet “My Home”
Label: Tomorrowland
I’m feelin’ like a surprise iz comin’ (this track)? Diggin’ tha Tomorrowland & 132 BPM combo! >>> Didn’t expect tha vocals, but these male vocals are cool… Definitely sounds like an anticipatin’ 1st verse…! Sounds like a familiar male voice… Yea, I’m feelin’ anticipated with this climax comin’ through, b4 tha build-up & when tha drop hits…! Sounds like a dope lil’ drop to keep flowin’ with tha chorus! Tha 2nd verse sounds pretty dope, as far as tha anthemic vibes continue to shine…! Definitely nice, courtesy of that energy brought to you by T-Trumpet! My Rating: 4.8
 
 
08. Dillon Francis & chloe moriondo “Lonely (Planet Earth)”
Label: Fueled By Ramen/Elektra
I remember tha dayz of tha Fueled By Ramen… Gym Class Heroes… Those kinda dayz… Now, here we are, in 2024, with a Dillon & chloe collab… >>> Anotha creative attempt, like “Call On Me”. However, I can sense tha cheese of… Owl… City…, in tha chorus! I’ono, but it never equaled to me. Like, his autisticness (Adam Young’s) neva completely equaled mine, tha way I could feel his vibes… As far as this version, cool lil’ smooth female vocals, but tha “Planet Earth”ness of “Fireflies” can have it. My Rating: 2.9
 
 
09. Cheat Codes, Punctual & Raphaella “Find Love Now”
Label: Casablanca/Republic
Keepin’ it goin’ with… >>> Sounds good with tha intro music, followed by tha Raph, on tha vocals…! Definitely sounds pretty nice, with tha build-up to tha chorus! That vibe on tha chorus sounds like anotha “Lighter”, from earlier this year…! Tha female-vocal version, here? Definitely feelin’ tha chorus part! Almost thought she was sayin’, “We can burn, right now!” Lol… “Find Love Now”. Also, tha 2nd verse with Trevor from Cheat Codes, here… Definitely feelin’ what he bringin’ to tha table! Pure anthemness, here! Definitely feelin’ how every1 contributed, here! Inescapableness! My Rating: 4.9
 
 
10. Gorgon City feat. Mougleta “How Do You Love?”
Label: Astralwerks/ICLG
Got to hear this one, not that long ago… Sounds like tha boyz of Gorgon luv to keep tha tracks comin’! More inescapableness! Nice to transition from tha vocals of NORTH (previous edition), to Mougleta! Tha consistency…! Awesome 1st verse, with how Mougleta anticipates you with her vocals. Then, tha 2nd verse, courtesy of a piece of tha 1st verse’s contributions. My Current Rating: 4.3
 
 
11. Bebe Rexha “I’m The Drama”
Label: Warner
Gotta luv how she keeps her tracks comin’ along… Definitely feelin’ how she feels tha strong energy surrounding just her! “I” feel like, if people can’t give me tha right energy, then “I’m The Drama”! Cool lil’ summer vibes from Bebe & her dance-interested earz for tha music! Tha repetitiveness of tha 2nd ½ of tha chorus iz right in ya face…! My Current Rating: 4.4
 
 
½tyme: Sounds like a pretty nice edition, especially with how I was able to guess tha way I predicted things were gonna kick off… It makes a huge difference, energy-wise, when music iz faster & your favorite media partner iz Killa McClain! That’s these tymes of 2024, right now! With that bein’ said, currently, 4.1 average rating; let’s keep it goin’…!
 
 
12. Madison Beer “15 Minutes”
Label: Sing It Loud!/Epic
Speakin’ of Bebe, definitely feelin’ how she feels tha dance music! Anotha strong-soundin’ one, just like “Make You Mine”! A real ironic title, to go with these upcoming tymes… It’s crazy when tha new music speaks to you, right then & here—not “there”! Feelin’ her seductive vocals, mixin’ in with tha faster-paced vibes for her… Good-goin’, Maddy…! Also, likin’ how tha extra drop at 2:19 plays with your mind, with all those different elements! My Current Rating: 4.5
 
 
13. Elderbrook “Shallow Water (VIP Edit)”
Label: Mine
Elder’s back… >>> Sounds more like a regular dance-paced track, even tho this VIPness iz mainly to boost a slower original up. Nothin’ much to say, even tho I liked how Dusky remixed Elder & George FitzGerald’s song, previously… Dug his faster vibes in house! As far as this, it’s just str8; nothin’ special… My Rating: 3.5
 
 
14. Lily McKenzie “Careless”
Label: Major/Warner
Seems like an anticipatin’ artist of today; like that she has anotha track out! Already on my playlist, courtesy of POOL! Now, I wanna get more used to it, with this review… Likin’ tha beginning & her new-soundin’ vibes. Sounds awesome with tha music, on tha chorus; definitely a mysterious, euphoric, adventurous-type of vibe…! Hope she keeps pumpin’ out more tracks & gets on collabz soon…! My Current Rating: 4.2
 
 
15. Kylie Minogue feat. Bebe Rexha & Tove Lo “My Oh My (Franklin Dream Edit)”
Label: BMG
Definitely likin’ this appearance, includin’ anotha Bebe & anotha Tove Lo, from her previous two-tyme appearances! Saw no mix name on here, so I thought it was gonna be tha original version. However, once I saw tha BPM of 134 & not 126, I was caught by surprise, this tyme! Tha Franklin Dream Edit! Also, speakin’ of Franklin, that’s tha name of tha area in Louisiana Killa McClain from! So, tha irony of everything, in an awesome way’s what’s up! With that bein’ said, definitely luv tha energy Kylie can continue to bring, tyme & tyme again! Hope tha world continues to really embrace her, includin’ tha euphoric, Romanian-type of vibes tha music can bring! Franklin, Bebe, Tove! Luv how Tove has a lil’ bridge & that makes for an awesome, quick appearance! Definitely tha inescapable energy & Kylie’s had an ear for music for multiple decades! It’s how I feel, when my talents are now in their 20’s! My Current Rating: 4.7
 
 
16. Marten Lou & SHOUSE “Fight For You (Devotion)”
Label: Major/Warner
Not too sure how this one gon turn out… >>> Seems like a softer dance vibe, here… Can’t really complain. Guess it makes tha future go round? Not too bad, tha whole way round… My Rating: 3.6
 
 
17. Marc Stout & Mikki May “Castles In The Sky”
Label: Movement
>>> Was on POOL, when I saw this… I hate to admit, as much as I cringe when dance artists remake other dance artists’ contributions, this one has even more to offer. Got a Mikki on tha vocals, here… A Mikki (producer/same spelling) was tha one who introduced me to tha dude who smacked me 2x in tha face! Met four years ago, got double-smacked two years ago…! Eerie! Eerie! With that bein’ said, I know Marc can do better! He was one of my college top-notches, durin’ those peak college dayz! Good try with tha drop, but I can’t picture dayz of these “Castles” bein’ remade, especially in this fast world we’re in, today. My Rating: 1.8
 
 
18. Dubdogz & Mojjo “Could You Be Loved”
Label: Spinnin’
Looks like a cool collab & after I looked twice, I almost thought it was a Modjo remake, with how these remakes are comin’ thru…! >>> Sounds like a decent, club-type of vibe, with how tha 1st verse movin’ along… More on a “Could You Be Loved”-type of remake, on tha chorus… Likin’ all tha vibes of tha Jamaican 2nd verse… Definitely sounds like a nice lil’ 2nd verse & combo of tha female vox/Jamaican male. My Rating: 3.8
 
 
19. Disco Fries x Tiffany “I Think We’re Alone Now”
Label: Liftoff
Speakin’ of doin’ better, even with tha 144-temping pace, I miss tha dayz of Tiffany’s newer tracks, on an edition. Her previous appearance, October 2008’s “Just Another Day”, was anotha awesome college experience! Them Dauman Music dayz & givin’ that track a nice 4.8, at tha tyme! Now, a resurrection of her 1st track, here… Hope one day, she finds tha vibe in to makin’ new music, again. Of course, I go to look up her age & she’s born on Killa McClain’s birthday (October 2nd)! How trippy & crazy! Exactly 11 years older & what’s crazy iz, next year, I’ll be tha age Tiffany was when “Just Another Day” was on Dance Radio! How legendary! As far as this, nah, they can keep this remake, but use tha faster beats for some1 else! My Rating: 2.2
 
 
20. Diffrent “A Little Closer”
Label: Ultra
Likin’ how this one’s gettin’ some Music Choice Dance exposure, for a 145 BPM-paced track…! No wonder, Ultra’s back to give exposure to some more outlets, again…! Lol @ Music Choice’s error, tho. They put “Different” as tha artist, lol. Deep… Just luv how fast tha beats are, with tha vocals goin’ through…! Also, luv tha line, “Who’s ready for tha rinse-out?” Awesome transition! Luv how these faster vibes are takin’ over tha world & they will continue to do so! Tha moments are too-too big to be shrunken down, now! My Current Rating: 4.4
 
 
21. Sigala x Trevor Daniel x 24kGoldn “It’s A Feeling”
Label: Ministry Of Sound/Arista
Got to hear this on POOL & it sounds awesome to hear on here! Definitely feelin’ tha fast vibes Sigala goin’ for, with this 150 BPM-paced track! Luv tha lyrics on tha 1st verse, even tho sometymes, tha vocalists are a lil’ guilty pleasureish… Tha 2nd verse just flows through, with tha 1st verse; nothin’ much else to say… In tha end, I definitely luv tha endless “euphoria” & bigger vibes of today! “High like a balloon.” Fuckin’ right…! My Current Rating: 4.6
 
 
22. Mollie Collins feat. Leah Guest “Hurricane”
Label: Spinnin’
Endin’ with a drum-&-bass-like track? Can’t wait ta hear what this one be ‘bout…! >>> Sounds like an awesome start with this new female, includin’ tha build-up, right after…! Tha beats on tha drop sounds nice, with tha “it takes over!” Most definitely! Awesome with how these DnB beats hit & keep tha world spinnin’! My Rating: 4.5
 
 
Overall: Thought this edition seemed pretty dope, for tha most part… A lotta awesome, fast vibes for tha future, despite some remakin’ gettin’ in tha way… Still, I’m very pleased with how tha future’s been developin’! Tha Sammy Virji rave-in-a-cave event was so awesome, it brought so much euphoria & appreciation for what life iz today, to me! Definitely loved every vibe of it & he even passed me up, while I was walkin’ outside tha cave! With that bein’ said, I finna go get ready for tha full-tyme & hop right on in to tha future…!
 
 
Rankings:
 
22. Marc Stout & Mikki May “Castles In The Sky” 1.8
21. Disco Fries x Tiffany “I Think We’re Alone Now” 2.2
20. Dillon Francis & chloe moriondo “Lonely (Planet Earth)” 2.9
19. Alesso & Nate Smith “I Like It (Deerock Remix)” 3.1
18. Regard “Call On Me” 3.4
17. Elderbrook “Shallow Water (VIP Edit)” 3.5
16. Marten Lou & SHOUSE “Fight For You (Devotion)” 3.6
15. Dubdogz & Mojjo “Could You Be Loved” 3.8
14. Martin Garrix feat. Carolina Liar “Smile” 4.2
13. Lily McKenzie “Careless” 4.2
12. Gorgon City feat. Mougleta “How Do You Love?” 4.3
11. Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding “Free” 4.3
10. Diffrent “A Little Closer” 4.4
09. Bebe Rexha “I’m The Drama” 4.4
08. Sonny Fodera, Jazzy & D.O.D. “Somedays” 4.4
07. Mollie Collins feat. Leah Guest “Hurricane” 4.5
06. Madison Beer “15 Minutes” 4.5
05. Sigala x Trevor Daniel x 24kGoldn “It’s A Feeling” 4.6
04. Oliver Heldens, David Guetta & FAST BOY “Chills (Feel My Love)” 4.7
03. Kylie Minogue feat. Bebe Rexha & Tove Lo “My Oh My (Franklin Dream Edit)” 4.7
02. Timmy Trumpet “My Home” 4.8
01. Cheat Codes, Punctual & Raphaella “Find Love Now” 4.9
 
 
Average Rating Review:
 
Total Score:                       87.2
Total Songs:                       / 22
-----------------------------------------------
Average Review Rating:    4.0