FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)

FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)
Check out my latest demo reel on everything I do by clicking tha pic above!

Join My Patreon

Saturday, October 12, 2024

Review #2,057: Promo Only "Dance Radio November 2024"

Reviewed on 10.12.2024 (Review #2,057)
 
 
Wow… Just, wow… Promo Only, I’m here & alive ta review Dance Radio November 2024 & I have to say, it was a double dose of WHOA, since tha last review! On September 15th, while drivin’ out of my full-tyme, I had a truck ram in to my car at 60 MPH, at 7:48 AM!! I didn’t have a scratch on me, but I blamed tha incident on havin’ a lack of self-esteem from ‘my dude’ not approvin’ tha tag request of our four-year anniversary of meetin’ in person, on Facebook. Then, just last Saturday, on October 5th, I was visitin’ him ta help move & eliminate his storage unit billz, from tha other side of tha coast. That’s when, I told him to give me somethin’ to boost my energy for tha 16-hour drive, with a U-Haul… So, at 3:17 PM, I treated it like it was an anticipatin’ Dance Radio review, like now. However, just after 43 minutes of drivin’, somethin’ eerie happened. Instead of energy, I somehow blacked out, but he ‘claimed’ I drove anotha 10 hours?! No fuckin’ way!! Especially with throwback dance music on?! All tha information would play through my head! Such a fishy story & at 3:00 AM, later that night, tha U-Haul rolled off a 30-foot embankment, flippin’ 10 consecutive tymes!! Wtf?! I got blamed, but there’s no way! It literally iz causin’ a war throughout tha family, tho I channel tha awesome dance music of today to have a huge positive outlook, on tha ending! Barely a scratch on me with this accident, but I’m so obsessed with unlockin’ different puzzle pieces to tha story! So crazy! So intense! With that bein’ said, this came out tha day after tha accident, where my dude left me stranded in Arkansas, alone! He dipped ta Louisiana! I don’t get it… *Inhale*, *Exhale*! Start Tyme: 11:29 AM | End Tyme: 12:36 PM
 
 
Disclaimer: I type how I wanna type (frequent use of “tha” instead of “the,” “iz” instead of “is,” “a”-ending words instead of “er,” and a few others). I rate each song from 1.0 – 5.0; each rating iz my own opinion! I only please myself wit my ratings! As long as it’s jammin’ enough for me to like it, I like it how I wanna like it! I look for beats, then vocals, and then lyrics. To determine my favorites, I will differ tha 4.0 ratings. If a song gets at least a 4.0 rating from me, I love it already. If at least a 4.6 rating, I pretty much really love it, as it’s considered mindblowin’ when I hear it! Any song can earn up to a maximum of a 5.0 rating. Anything I type before “ >>> ” iz what I’m sayin’ before I listen to tha song; anything after I type “ >>> ” iz what I think of tha song while I’m listening to it. Sometymes, I may not rate a song too high on its first listen, but in tha future, I could be playin’ it more than a higher-rated song…
 
© 2024 Review (Review #2,057) reviewed on 10.12.2024 by FrankieThaLuckyDog.
 
 
01. Anabel Englund “Get Busy”
Label: Ultra
Kickin’ off with an Anabel track of 130 BPM! See, this why I believe tha whole shit with tha truck accident was not 100.00% my fault! There’s too much good dance-music energy out, these dayz! It’s not like five years ago, with all that slow, slap-houseness! That’s why, I feel like I gon crack this culprit-type activity!! >>> Sounds like a nice, regular-soundin’ vibe fa Anabel… Love that this track’s leadin’ this edition! Cool lil’ chorus with some background male vocals backin’ Anabel up! Cool with how she sounds on tha 1st verse, stayin’ “busy”! Definitely feelin’ tha 2nd verse, too! Oh, I hope this keeps shinin’ on tha world! Talk about “busy”! This whole thing with tha truck accident has every1’s minds “busy”!! My Rating: 4.6
 
 
02. Kaskade & Enisa “Tears Don’t Fall”
Label: Big Beat
This one been out there… It’s a catchy one, of course. Definitely diggin’ tha strength of Kas’ & Enis’! Great chorus; let’s keep it goin’…! Too bad, I’ve had “tears” that did “fall” every single day that followed tha accident, fa four consecutive dayz!! Still in such an intense disbelief of what happened, that night!! With that bein’ said, I’m lovin’ how Enisa keeps this track movin’ & keepin’ these difficult tymes upbeat! At least her “Tears Don’t Fall”! Too bad mine have been fallin’…! My Current Rating: 4.4
 
 
03. MEDUZA feat. HAYLA “Another World”
Label: Cross/Island
This one iz out there, as well… Initially thought it was just a decent one, but it’s nice, regardless. Likin’ how HAYLA—now cap-stylized—sounds on these faster DUZA beats. Tha rest of this just progresses, so shout-out to it; nothin’ much else to say. Just keep bein’ positive & let tha awesome, generous heart of myself’s speak for itself! My Current Rating: 4.0
 
 
04. Lavern x Sigala feat. Stevie Appleton “Like Sunshine”
Label: Casablanca/Republic
A new track that got in my earz, courtesy of tha POOL player… Nice to see it on here… Definitely feelin’ tha upbeat, faster, awesome beats of Lavern! Luv that he collab’d wit Sigal’, too! Sounds good with tha vocals, too, just gettin’ that “sunshine” that’s really not here, anymore! I’m talkin’ ‘bout my dude & tha 34-degree weather! Double ouch!! As far as tha 2nd verse, it’s more of a progression to tha bigger & better dayz! My Current Rating: 4.3
 
 
05. Icona Pop x Badger “Body Type”
Label: Ultra
Just as huge as my personality level iz, I can feel it with these faster tracks! Luv how they’re gettin’ out there & 12 years later, tha Icona girlz neva give up!! >>> A cool lil’ track, as it sounds like it’s more on a pop/R&B-type game of lyrics, here… Cool @ when tha beat slows down, after tha chorus! Really felt that! Then, tha chorus with tha faster 133 BPM, too! Like, literally, I’m gonna win through this world!! I feel it in my heart!! Definitely luvin’ their house energy, continuously on tha track! My Rating: 4.5
 
 
06. Peggy Gou “Find The Way”
Label: Gudu/The Orchard
Gotta luv tha exposure with Peggy!! Luv that this track got tha Louisiana trip in, as well as tha controversial Iowa one, with tha crashed U-Haul!! Of course, just like Peggy “Na-Na-Na”’d at us, here comes this with a similar vibe! Gotta luv it & tha shorter intro, on this edit! Luv how Peggy does her thing, but it’s sad that I no longer have that Korean-type environment to visit, these dayz. My pops done moved on, but Peggy iz here for tha new world! That’s what I feel! Luv how she creates tha spacey environment, through tha awesome dance music & to “Find The Way”! My Current Rating: 4.6
 
 
07. Kylie Minogue “Lights, Camera, Action”
Label: Darenote/BMG
We’ll see how she comes through on this one, as I’ve been seein’ it out there… >>> Definitely feelin’ her upbeat dance beats, as alwayz! So glad she’s been continuously at it with anthems! Definitely a Minogue’s world, between Kylie & Dannii, fa 2024! I do “feel it,” Kylie, with tha chorus! Likin’ tha whole dance vibe & how she keeps her unstoppable energy (like mines) there! My Rating: 4.4
 
 
08. Chris Lake x Disclosure “in2minds”
Label: Astralwerks/ICLG
Luv how this one gets that instant exposure, with its 136 BPM-ass! Basically, it reminds me of a swift rap vocal, transitioned & repeated in to a fast, inescapable house vibe! Definitely nice ta see two of my dude’s summer dudes on a track together! “Summertime Blues” & “She’s Gone, Dance On”! Oh, what a whole ‘notha world, now!! My Current Rating: 4.5
 
 
09. Nathan Dawe x Joel Corry x SACHA “HIGHER”
Label: Helix
Holy fuck, one with a huge withdrawal!! Got to hear this fa tha 1st tyme a few dayz b4 I drove to Louisiana to see my dude! So attached to this fast vibe & tha chick on tha track, SACHA, reminds me of tha type of chicks my dude would luv! Between bein’ around ice & now, this whole truck accident’s Xannies-induced manipulation that has my world on fire!!! Like, “HIGHER” in so many wayz, literally!! With that to go with it, I luv how Nathan has tha fast music with Joel Corry, again! Crazy how durin’ such innocent tymes, it was “0800 HEAVEN” & durin’ such heartbleedin’ tymes, it’s “HIGHER”! Definitely luv how they all come through with their magic, on tha track! Deserves to have continuous spins, after spins, after spins, after SPINS!!! My Current Rating: 4.9
 
 
½tyme: For an edition that fell in tha mist of tha truck accident controversy, tha ½tyme iz at a whopping 4.5!!! Think of that!! That’s how I really see my future, with confidence like none other!! Fast anthems, awesome anthems & quality-up-tha-ass-type tracks!!
 
 
10. MORTEN & ARTBAT feat. Bonn “Hollow”
Label: Insomniac
Let’s see how these three do, on this collab… >>> Likin’ tha energy, in tha beginning! Definitely gotta have it & awesome with Bonn on tha track! Durin’ such a past life of “High On Life”, here we are with “Hollow” & I definitely feel how much my confidence, power & value has increased, within tha past six years!! Tha verse iz cool, as well as tha chorus, too. Definitely gotta feel tha energy! “Through these trials.” Definitely a deep one! Cool lil’ drop, too! Definitely awesome fa these dudes! A cool lil’ 2nd verse added on, still stayin’ tha same “Hollow”. My Rating: 4.5
 
 
11. Two Friends & Alexander Stewart “Wrong Way”
Label: Helix
I believe this an icky-soundin’ one that’s gettin’ a lotta play, these dayz… Decent male vocals & a slightly-upbeat drop, to point out. My Current Rating: 3.0
 
 
12. Armin Van Buuren feat. Louis III “Part Of Me”
Label: Armada
A slower Armin, this tyme, durin’ these faster tymes… >>> Not really too-too crazy; almost sounds like Ne-Yo’s voice, for this Louis III… Tha chorus & drop a lil’ bit of a tease, I guess? I’ll accept it; it straight. Tha 2nd verse ehh… Just more & more of this track progressin’, but at least it ain’t too-too long… My Rating: 3.7
 
 
13. Gabry Ponte, Sean Paul & Natti Natasha “Born To Love Ya”
Label: Spinnin’
Love what this collab looks like!!! Should be so interestin’ & anthemic ta get through this difficult sequence of events! >>> Cool lil’ chorus; definitely nice, Natti! Gotta luv tha energy & faster vibes! A triple threat with tha collab, here!! Oh, definitely luvin’ Sean-a-Paul on tha 1st verse! Definitely fits nice, here! Gotta appreciate this one, to tha fullest!! See, I’m gonna get that truck accidentness tha way it happened, behind my eyez!! A 2nd verse from Sean-a-Paul, too, which was nice & quick! Gotta “love ya”!! Definitely feelin’ tha bridge with both Sean & Natti on it! Lots of awesomeness on this one, here!! An undeniable future ahead!! My Rating: 4.8
 
 
14. Ian Asher x Joe Stone “Never Leave You (Uh Oooh, Uh Oooh)”
Label: Musical Freedom/Spinnin’
Ick… I’on think Lumidee should be remade or do I feel like it’s an honor? I’m all about my equipment & tha original version of this iz as old as tha boombox speaker I’m usin’, right now! 2003, in 2024! Till this day!! That’s how I appreciate & continue to! >>> With that bein’ said, I guess you can appreciate this, some sorta way. A lil’ bit of a cheesy cover but whateva… My Rating: 3.2
 
 
15. Swedish House Mafia & Alicia Keys “Finally”
Label: SSA/Republic
Speakin’ of song information facts that are important, that’s what makes tha brain continuously fuel energy, naturally! That’s what my brain does! This one’s a remake of, of course, Kings Of Tomorrow, from my Long Island dayz of ‘01! Also, of course, lol, tha debut of my editin’ dayz!! Definitely interestin’ that these two acts came together fa this one! I definitely feel like when I hear Alicia on this one, I feel like it’s a healing to all this nonsense goin’ on! It’s so intense & crazy! Definitely feel tha build-up a whole lot & luv tha energy!! Awesomeness & tha 2nd verse sound nice ta hear, too! My Current Rating: 4.4
 
 
16. XANDRA & GiGi Grombacher “Body Say”
Label: Palm Tree
This one gettin’ exposure… Don’t know what to “say,” maybe? >>> This sounds cool, with tha beginning & tha anticipation. Feelin’ tha “clothes on tha floor” part, courtesy of this GiGi! A cool lil’ track with a catchy chorus, basically. Nice job with tha 2nd verse, too… Gotta luv tha energy, throughout tha track! Tha ending makes you catch that Nu Shooz “I Can’t Wait”-type melody! Wink, wink! My Rating: 3.8
 
 
17. Matoma feat. Sody “Let Me”
Label: Spinnin’
One of tha new tracks I heard on tha POOL player on my dude’s birthday, just 10 dayz ago… Tha faster Matoma vibes & tha intensity of tha energy iz too much to bear!! It’s so crazy & I’m luvin’ every minute of it!! This iz how I feel about tha intensity of this past weekend & week, starting at 3:17 PM, CST!! Definitely feelin’ tha beginning, as it hits hard!! See, this was tha right energy I needed to be around to make sure I remembered way more than just 43 minutes!!!!! Definitely luvin’ tha pre-chorus & how tha drop hits so hard!! “When We Were Young (The Logical Song)” tymes!! Definitely so pure & it’s so ethically crazy what happened, last Saturday!! With that bein’ said, tha verse definitely sounds nice! Luv when epic collabz hit hard, for tha world!! Hope I can continue appreciatin’ this awesomeness ‘cause it’s well worth it!! My Current Rating: 5.0
 
 
18. Kygo & Imagine Dragons “Stars Will Align”
Label: Kygo
A regular pop-dance track, it looks like? This one’s tryna break through… >>> Yea, on tha slower side… Basically, it’s Kygo + [Blank], for his collabz… These two go together nicely, in a slower way… My Rating: 3.6
 
 
19. Lucas & Steve “Do It All Again”
Label: Spinnin’
A slower dose of L&S endin’ this edition off? Not too-too sure what to expect on tha slower level of 110… >>> Sounds like a cool lil’ female, on these vocals… Reminds me of some good slower music, in some type of way. Tha rest of this ain’t too-too bad; dunno how much I can get out of its worth… Tha ending sounds cool with that whistle-likeness; good track, mainly. My Rating: 3.7
 
 
Overall: Definitely felt a hell of a lot better, spiritually, after listenin’ to & reviewin’ this edition! Such an intense journey I’m in & what’s ahead! Not to mention, all tha colors on tha trees & tha hurricanes goin’ on iz real insanity!! Like, what in tha hell iz with this world?! With that bein’ said, I’mma keep stayin’ 100.00% positive & I hope nothin’ 100.00% negative happens to me, by tha tyme tha next review come! I love you guys!! Goin’ 18 ½ years strong fa y’all & continuin’ till eternity!!!
 
 
Rankings:
 
19. Two Friends & Alexander Stewart “Wrong Way” 3.0
18. Ian Asher x Joe Stone “Never Leave You (Uh Oooh, Uh Oooh)” 3.2
17. Kygo & Imagine Dragons “Stars Will Align” 3.6
16. Armin Van Buuren feat. Louis III “Part Of Me” 3.7
15. Lucas & Steve “Do It All Again” 3.7
14. XANDRA & GiGi Grombacher “Body Say” 3.8
13. MEDUZA feat. HAYLA “Another World” 4.0
12. Lavern x Sigala feat. Stevie Appleton “Like Sunshine” 4.3
11. Kylie Minogue “Lights, Camera, Action” 4.4
10. Kaskade & Enisa “Tears Don’t Fall” 4.4
09. Swedish House Mafia & Alicia Keys “Finally” 4.4
08. Chris Lake x Disclosure “in2minds” 4.5
07. MORTEN & ARTBAT feat. Bonn “Hollow” 4.5
06. Icona Pop x Badger “Body Type” 4.5
05. Anabel Englund “Get Busy” 4.6
04. Peggy Gou “Find The Way” 4.6
03. Gabry Ponte, Sean Paul & Natti Natasha “Born To Love Ya” 4.8
02. Nathan Dawe x Joel Corry x SACHA “HIGHER” 4.9
01. Matoma feat. Sody “Let Me” 5.0
 
 
Average Rating Review:
 
Total Score:                       79.9
Total Songs:                       / 19
-----------------------------------------------
Average Review Rating:    4.2