FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)

FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)
Check out my latest demo reel on everything I do by clicking tha pic above!

Join My Patreon

Monday, August 2, 2004

FTLD'z Playlist of 7.12.2004 - 8.01.2004



Rank :: Artist "Title [Mix]"
01. Motorcycle "As The Rush Comes [Gabriel & Dresden Radio Edit]"
02. The Roc Project feat. Tina Novak "Déjà Vu [Johnny Budz Radio Edit]"
03. Mynt feat. Kim Sozzi "How Did You Know? [Remix Radio Edit]"
04. Reina "If I Close My Eyes [Jack Elliot Radio Mix]"
05. Judy Torres feat. Collage "The Air That I Breathe"
06. Shape: UK "Lola's Theme [Vocal Radio Edit]"
07. Despina Vandi "Opa Opa"
08. Mis-Teeq "Scandalous"
09. Jim Jones feat. The Game, Cam'ron & Bezel "Certified Gangstas"
10. Royal Gigolos "California Dreamin'"
11. Terror Squad feat. Fat Joe & Remy Ma "Lean Back"
12. Narcotic Thrust feat. Yvonne John Lewis "I Like It"
13. Plummet "Cherish The Day [Antilles Radio Edit]"
14. Cam'ron feat. Jim Jones & Juelz Santana "Push It"
15. Origene "Sanctuary [Rich's Radio Edit]"
16. DND feat. Angie Irons "Ex-Ex-Girlfriend"
17. Andain "Beautiful Things"
18. Cam Farrar feat. Fi B Haven "Wasted (The Overdrive)"
19. Armand Van Helden feat. Spalding Rockwell "Hear My Name"
20. Jaydee "Plastic Dreams"
21. N.O.R.E. feat. Daddy Yankee, Nina Sky, Gemstar & Mato "Oye Mi Canto (Toma Reggaeton)"
22. Deborah Cox "Easy As Life [Tony Moran Mix]"
23. Houston feat. Chingy, I-20 & Nate Dogg "I Like That"
24. Juvenile feat. Soulja Slim "Slow Motion"
25. Kevin Lyttle feat. Spragga Benz "Turn Me On"
26. Beastie Boys "Ch-Check It Out"
27. Renegade Foxxx feat. Petey Pablo & YoungBloodZ "Anything U Want"
28. Danzel "Pump It Up"
29. Benassi Bros. feat. Sandy "Illusion [French Original Radio Edit]"
30. Mase feat. John Sebastian "Welcome Back"
31. The Black Eyed Peas "Let's Get It Started"
32. D-Boy Caprice "Now Or Never"
33. Kanye West "Jesus Walks"
34. Nelly feat. Jaheim "My Place"
35. Dem Franchise Boyz "White Tee"
36. Lucas Prata "Never Be Alone [Johnny Rocks Radio Edit]"
37. Ciara feat. Petey Pablo "Goodies"
38. Lil' Scrappy "No Problem"
39. D-12 "How Come"
40. Dee Robert "I Believe [Albert C Remix]"
41. Sabrina "Lifting Up My Skirt"
42. Anthony Cole "You Have A Way [Georgie Porgie's Anthem Mix]"
43. Tina Ann "All I Need Is A Miracle"