FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)

FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)
Check out my latest demo reel on everything I do by clicking tha pic above!

Join My Patreon

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Review #03: Promo Only: Dance Radio May 2006


Promo Only Dance Radio May 2006 Review
Reviewed on 4.29.2006 (Review #03)

Well this iz the first time I did this with a PO CD. I did a review! Here's my review:


Okay. I just got done listening to Promo Only Dance Radio May 2006 and here's what I think:

© 2006 CD Review (Review #03) reviewed on 4.29.2006 by FrankieThaLuckyDog.












01. Rihanna "S.O.S. (Chris Cox Radio Edit)"
-> Gotta start the CD off with a BANGER! Love this remix, especially the music right before the last chorus! Nice remix!

02. Narcotic Thrust Feat. Yvonne John Lewis - Waiting For You (Dave Whelan & DJ Scala Remix Edit) -> Good remix edit for this one! Like this and the Steve Mac remix. Definitely adding to my playlist.

03. Amuka - Craving (Al B Rich Remix Edit) -> LOVE that music! It's SO HOT! Okay vocals (better vocals on this radio edit rather than the Club Mix I had)! One of my favorite songs to play! Too bad the last 20 sec. izn't just the music which I really love at the end.

04. Luz Divina - Sorry (Radio Edit) -> Gave it a 77 of 100 on my Pump It Or Dump It earlier tonight. The song gets better when it's playing. Thought the vocals would be louder like "You Shine On Me". I love that music at 1:42!

05. Sarah Atereth - Fade Away (Mike Rizzo Radio Edit) -> Not bad, Valentin's iz like way better to me IMO, but sounds hot.

06. DJ X Feat. Jon Secada - What You Won't Do For Love (Radio Edit) -> Like the music in this one! Sounds great. Not bad vocals. Pretty much reminds me / sounds like a night time song.

07. Paul Oakenfold Feat. Brittany Murphy - Faster Kill Pussycat (Radio Mix) -> Content warning = yes? No to me. I don't hear any bad words. HOT song!! That music definitely rox! And Brittany Murphy singing...turnin' me on!

08. Pink - Stupid Girls (Hani's Stupid Remix - Radio Edit) -> :lol: They censored "f*ck"! :lol: Like this remix a lot! It sounds KTUish but they don't play it. Why?

09. Chanel - My Life (Haji & Emanuel Radio Edit) -> :lol: This makes me laugh when it's all sllllowwwwww! :lol: Sounds like a Houston, Texas dirty south Rap song screwed (slowed down)! :lol: Really like this song tho, but this version iz too slow! :lol: Music Choice Dance’s iz faster!

10. Mariah Carey - Say Somethin’ (Morales Radio Edit) -> NICE remix! Really like the music! The only thing iz after the 2nd verse u know I get disappointed 'cause no Snoop Dogg? :? Its ID should be Mariah Carey - Say Somethin’ (Morales Radio Edit) instead. :roll: :roll: :roll: I HOPE Young Jeezy's in "Say I (Remix)"...

11. Korn - Coming Undone (Dummies Radio Mix) -> I don't like it... :lol: "Twisted Transistor" Remix iz like 1430248723049825x better!!! That mix was just SO HOT and I even like the original "TT" better. This iz just SOOOOOO not interesting! Dance songs/remixes are supposed to make me feel good. This? No! It feels like I'm listening to metal music now. :x

12. India.Arie - I Am Not My Hair (Wigged Out Remix) -> The music iz okay. The first few seconds before the first verse starts had me crackin' up! :lol: But the song doesn't seem catchy for me.

13. Natasha Bedingfield - The One That Got Away (Wamdue Pop - Rocks Mix) -> This song sounds pretty good! It doesn't really sound like her tho but great remix! I never heard the original tho.

14. Jenn Cuneta - Let Me Take You Away (Radio Edit) -> WOW HOT SONG! And no, there's no ringtone music in this one! It samples "We Are Family"! Great vocals and great music! Such a FUTURE Summer 2006 anthem! This iz my favorite song that I've never heard from the CD!

15. Blondie vs. The Doors - Rapture Riders (Single Edit) -> Content warning yes? What's bad with the words to this song? Pretty good type of song for a party. I like The Doors' vocals but it's not too catchy for me. Thumbs up to The Doors!

16. Mink - Glory Of Life (Chris Cox Radio Mix) -> You know I love this song! Definitely a great song when something really good happens in real life! BTW, I like the club version that I shortened to a 3:53 edit better. Sometimes I feel like this radio edit was jammed in or something and that nice long intermission after "so this iz my song for the glory of life" iz really short unlike the club / MCD mix.

17. Janice Grace - Geisha Girl (Tracy Young Miami Remix Radio Edit) -> Aww! :P A girl talkin' about another girl! What's a "Geisha girl" anyway? Not the catchiest for me. Music's okay. Vocals are iight.

18. Christina Milian Feat. Young Jeezy - Say I (Maurice Radio Edit) -> Wow didn't expect this remix to be this good. Thumbs up to Maurice! Nice that it has the original music to it unlike sounding boring like "Check On It" or "One Wish". But...ONE THING THAT DISAPPOINTED ME: NO YOUNG JEEZY?!?! He only says like 3 words "chea......aye....yeah...". That disappointed me bad. Great remix. I don't know if I wanna add it tho 'cause I NEVER add Rap Edits... :x

19. Above & Beyond Feat. Richard Bedford - Alone Tonight (Ronski Speed Edit) -> Like it. Not bad. I can't tell the difference between the Radio Edit and this mix 'cause I didn't catch on too much to the Radio Edit, but not bad. 8)

20. Gustavo Santaolalla - The Wings (Theme From Brokeback Mountain) (Manny Lehman, Tony Moran & Warren Rigg Collaboration Remix - Radio Edit) -> I NEVER really thought I'd have a BIGGER filename than Bun B Feat. Lil' Keke, Slim Thug, Chamillionaire, Paul Wall, Mike Jones, Aztek, Lil' Flip & Z-Ro "Draped Up (H-Town Remix)" and now I do. :lol: The first time I heard this, I really love the music, but I didn't hear any words, so I went along with it, and I REALLY like this! Great song with no words! And it's ABOUT DAMN TIME I got the Radio Edit!

21. Wonderland Avenue - White Horse -> Somewhat catchy. Nothing special. I like the part "rich.........bitch!"


Overall: Great CD, although the first 1/2 was way better!
The no Snoop Dogg and no Young Jeezy parts were THE MOST DISAPPOINTING parts, although Young Jeezy's was 1,000x worse to not hear him! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: