FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)

FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)
Check out my latest demo reel on everything I do by clicking tha pic above!

Join My Patreon

Monday, June 18, 2007

FTLD'z Playlist of 5.28.2007 - 6.17.2007



Rank :: Artist "Title [Mix]"
01. Beyoncé & Shakira "Beautiful Liar [Freemasons Radio Vox]"
02. 92 Boys "Gunnin'"
03. J.A. "Payper"
04. Soulshaker feat. CeCe Peniston "Shame Shame Shame [Bassmonkeys Radio Edit]"
05. Kim Leoni "Again [Original / Central Seven Radio Edit]"
06. Eve feat. Swizz Beatz "Tambourine"
07. Anavi w/Jere McAlister "Mustapha [Lenny Bertoldo Radio Edit]"
08. Ultra DJs "Me & U [Carl Ryden Radio Edit]"
09. Cardell205 "Rocking Girbauds Hoe!!!"
10. Alize & Champaign "We Like The Cars [Dio Radio Mix]"
11. Leana "I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight [Eric Kupper Radio Edit / Original]"
12. "Krispy"
13. "I Want You"
14. "Dolly Song (Ieva's Polka)
15. "Whine Up"
16. "Wipe Me Down [Remix]"
17. Mickey Mixin' Oliver Meets Kathy Phillips "I Know It's You [Chris's Radio Mix]"
18. "Destination Calabria"
19. "Taking Pictures"
20. "Roller Coaster [Eric Kupper Radio Edit]"
21. "A Bay Bay"
22. Kaci "Can't Help Myself [Dave Audé Radio Edit]"
23. "Big Things Poppin' (Do It)"
24. The Roc Project "I'll Never Let You Go"
25. "Umbrella [Seamus Haji & Paul Emanuel / Bert 27's Sun Radio Edits]"
26. Carl Cox w/Saffron "Get What You Paid 4! [Jon Rundell Radio Edit]"
27. Natureboy Rowe & Yung Mike "I Sag"
28. "Feel Together [DJ Suraci vs. Thoneick Radio Edit]"
29. "Higher State Of Consciousness [Dirty South & TV Rock Radio Edit]"
30. "Angelicus [Andy Moor Radio Edit]"
31. "Feels Like Home [Dave Audé Radio Edit]"
32. Leana "Embrace Me [Soulseekerz Radio Edit]"
33. Lenna "Evenly [Scotty K's Radio Mix]"
34. "Counting Down The Days [Axwell Edit]"
35. "Fate Or Faith [Ror-Shak vs. Static Revenger Radio Edit]"
36. "The World Is Mine [P. Oakenfold's Downtempo Remix]"
37. "White Girl"
38. Natureboy Rowe "That Price"
39. "Don't Go"
40. "You Ain't Know"
41. Linda O "Because The Night"
42. "Smaller [Dave Audé Radio Edit]"
43. "Guilty"
44. "You Can Walk On Water"
45. Leonid Rudenko feat. Daniella "Summerfish [Vocal Radio Edit]"
46. Tony Moran feat. Kristine W "Walk Away [Tony Moran/Warren Rigg Evolution Radio Edit]"
47. "Girlfriend [Remix / FTLD's 8 Different Languages Fusion]"
48. "Candyman [Offer Nissim Remix]"
49. "Return Of The Hustle"
50. "Wall To Wall"
51. "This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race [Jason Nevins Rock Dance Edit]"
52. Wes Fif "My Dawgs"
53. "The Way I Are"
54. "Tattoo"
55. Natureboy Rowe "Go Live"
56. Andy Morris feat. Dan Rowe "Conditioned"
57. "I Could Fall In Love With You [Monteverde Radio Edit]"
58. "The Beat Is Rockin'"
59. "Party Like A Rockstar"
60. "Wheels In Motion"
61. Jennifer Carbonell "Time [Hernandez vs. DJ Tyo Radio Edit]"
62. "For All I Care [Spencer & Hill Club Edit]"
63. "Time After Time [Bishop Kennedy Radio Edit]"
64. Alanis Morissette "My Humps"
65. "My Moon My Man [Boys Noize Remix]"
66. "Discotech [Chris Cox Radio Edit]"
67. Stargroove & Trox "Silence & Words"
68. Hellogoodbye "All Of Your Love [Jimmy Pop Remix]"
69. Natureboy Rowe "Gone Happen [Mixtape Version / Original]"
70. "My 6-4"
71. Yung Mike "Hit 'Em Wit Tha Tech"
72. "Automatic"
73. Natureboy Rowe "I'm Not Them"
74. 4 Strings feat. Tina Cousins "Curious"
75. J-Nicks feat. Natureboy Rowe "Errr-day [Remix]"
76. "Truly Madly Deeply [UK Radio Edit]"
77. "Perfect (Exceeder)"
78. Natureboy Rowe & Yung Mike "I'm Throwed"
79. "Birthday"
80. "Makes Me Wonder"
81. "Sorry"
82. "In Love With You"
83. "This Is Why I'm Cold"
84. Doruntina "I Burn 4 U"
85. "I Think I'm Falling In Love [Silverroom Edit]"
86. "Lip Gloss (It's Poppin')"
87. "Everything"
88. "S.O.S."
89. "I Can't Take It [Jason Nevins Radio Edit]"
90. "Because Of You [Sunfreakz Radio Edit]"
91. "We Takin' Over"
92. "Beautiful Girls"
93. "In The Dark"
94. Lil' Wayne "Love Me Or Hate Me"
95. "NYC Beat"
96. Therese "Feelin' Me [Digital Dog Radio Edit]"
97. "Buy U A Drank (Shawty Snappin')"
98. "Get It Shawty [Remix]"
99. "Get Me Bodied"
100. Todd Terry Allstars feat. Tara McDonald "Get Down [Kenny Dope Radio Edit]"
101. Lil' Boosie feat. Webbie, Foxx & Big Head "Adios"
102. Tracey Thorn "It's All True"
103. "1234"
104. "Alfie"
105. "Make Me Better"
106. Miguel Migs feat. L.T. "Mesmerized"
107. Natureboy Rowe "I Need My Money"
108. Darude feat. Tonto Nuotio "Tell Me [Original Radio Edit]"
109. "Smile"
110. "Before He Cheats"
111. Spark a.k.a. $park Dawg "Dial Tone"
112. "Somewhere Beyond"
113. "Talkin' Ain't Walkin'"
114. "Shawty"
115. "Qué Hiciste [Tony Moran Radio Mix]"
116. "All Good Things (Come To An End) [Dave Audé Radio Edit]"
117. Sho Boi "Shake Dat"
118. S.Blush "It's My Life [Mike Rizzo Global Club Mix]"
119. "Brown Paper Bag"
120. P.Willz (Youngest-N-Charge) "Straighten It Out"
ADD LAX Boyz feat. Jazze Pha "Ride Like This"
ADD "D.A.N.C.E."
ADD "Shut Up & Drive"
ADD Stat Quo "Here We Go"
ADD Dhany "Let It Go"
ADD "Totally Dude"
ADD Dell & Digum feat. Mike Jones "On The Grind"
ADD "Wheelz Fall Off ('06 Til)"
ADD Big Kuntry feat. T.I. "That's Right"
ADD "Never Again [Dave Audé Radio Mix]"
ADD "Girls Of Summer [Benny Benassi Radio Cut]"
ADD "Big Girls Don't Cry (Personal)"