FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)

FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)
Check out my latest demo reel on everything I do by clicking tha pic above!

Join My Patreon

Monday, October 1, 2007

FTLD'z Playlist of 9.10.2007 - 9.30.2007



Rank :: Artist "Title [Mix]"
01. Valeria feat. Aria "Girl I Told Ya [Trent Cantrelle Radio]"
02. Kelita "I Like To Feel The Beat"
03. DJ Russ Harris feat. Tiffanie "Dance With Me [Klubjumpers Radio Edit]"
04. Lucy Walsh "So Uncool"
05. FrankieThaLuckyDog "Who I Am"
06. Kim Appleby "High [Vito's Radio Edit]"
07. Out Of Office feat. Marcella Woods "Hands Up"
08. Lily Allen "LDN"
09. Rane feat. C.A. "We Gon Ride"
10. Funky Junction Presents Vinny Fiore & Danny Inzerillo feat. Sabrina Gardner "Complicated [3 Speaker High Radio Edit]"
11. "Freefall"
12. "Lose Control [Chris Craze's House Radio Mix]"
13. "Easy [Aspuration Radio Mix / Remix]"
14. "In The Hood"
15. The Bavarian Band & Chorus "Lyrebird Yodel"
16. "Uh-Ohh!"
17. "Heaven"
18. "In My Arms [Bimbo Jones Radio Edit]"
19. "Because The Night [Remix]"
20. "Time [Speakerbox Radio Edit / Wideboys Remix Edit]"
21. "Electropop [Lenny B Radio Mix]"
22. "Shame Shame Shame [Bassmonkeys Radio Edit]"
23. "My House"
24. "Lost And Found [DJ Dan Radio Edit]"
25. "When You're Gone"
26. "Duffle Bag Boy"
27. "Pop Bottles"
28. Natureboy Rowe "Tracks From Texas Sensation Mixtape"
29. "Full Stop"
30. "Guilty"
31. "Carry Me Away"
32. "Big Girls Don't Cry (Personal [Original / Remix]"
33. "Destination Calabria"
34. "Post Up [Remix]"
35. "Everybody Dance [Tony Moran Radio Edit]"
36. "Boyz"
37. "Not Over You"
38. Rockell "Playin' My Love"
39. "I'm Not Featuring You [Big Room Radio Edit]"
40. "Bad Side"
41. "Not Enough [S-Man Radio Edit]"
42. "Bring The Noise [Ferry Corsten Radio Edit / Remix Pump-kin Radio Edit]"
43. The Bavarian Band & Chorus "Mountain Boy Yodel"
44. "Potential Breakup Song"
45. "Keep Your Body Workin'"
46. Ohsha Kai "Outta My Mind [Lenny B's Radio Edit]"
47. "Lookin' At The Game"
48. "Hold It, Don't Drop It [Moto Blanco Radio Remix]"
49. []
50. "Take All My Love [Club Edit]"
51. "I Found U"
52. "I'm So Hood"
53. "Alive"
54. "He Told Me He Loved Me [Klubjumpers Radio Edit]"
55. "My Drink N My 2 Step"
56. "Stranger [Vission vs. Audé Edit / Jody Den Broeder 86 Edit]"
57. "Gimme More"
58. "Drivin' Me Wild"
59. "Big Area"
60. "I Found You [Lenny Bertoldo's Radio Mix]"
61. "Give It To You"
62. "Promise Her Anything [Noel Sanger Radio Edit]"
63. "Kinda New (We All Live & Die) [Dirty South Remix]"
64. "Crank Dat Rubber Chicken"
65. "Don't Stop The Music [Jody Den Broeder Radio Edit]"
66. "Take It Back"
67. "Be The Change"
68. "I'm A G"
69. "Yuuugh"
70. "I Wish U Would"
71. "Ugly Girls"
72. "I Like Eggs"
73. "I'm A Boss"
74. "Now That You Got It"
75. "Let It Go [Remix]"
76. "I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight [Bishop Kennedy Radio Edit]"
77. "Hood Nigga"
78. "9mm"
79. "Deep Into Your Soul [Cube Guys Radio Edit]"
80. "My Destiny [Kobbe & Austin Leeds Radio Edit]"
81. "Let The Beats Roll"
82. "Dolla Bill"
83. "Streetz On Lock"
84. "Sidekick"
85. "Everything"
86. "Fensterin Zu Dir"
87. "White Lies"
88. "Roll It Gal"
89. "Can't Keep It A Secret [Tony Moran & Warren Rigg Radio Mix]"
90. "Hot Thing"
91. "Sacalo"
92. "Corporate Thuggin'"
93. "Like A Boy [Bimbo Jones Radio Remix]"
94. Sound Bridge "The Story Of…"
95. "Beautiful"
96. "I Wish You Well"
97. "He Said, She Said"
98. "Not Myself"
99. "More [Original Radio Edit]"
100. "Fast (Like A Nascar) [Remix]"
101. "Rich Boy"
102. "Square Bizzness"
103. "She Likes It"
104. "Round & Round [Original Radio Edit]"
105. "LoveStoned [Tiësto Radio Edit]"
106. "Get Buck In Here"
107. "I Want Your Soul"
108. "I Fell In Love With The DJ"
109. Yung Flame feat. Brown Shuga "Put The Lean On 'Em"
110. A. Lee feat. Amanda Wilson "Gotta Let Go"
111. "Bubbly"
112. "Don't Call Me No Mo"
113. Wes Fif "Like Me"
114. "Myspace"
115. Natureboy Rowe "I'm Not Them"
116. "Feel Together [DJ Suraci vs. Thoneick Radio Edit]"
117. Natureboy Rowe and Yung Mike "I'm Throwed"
118. "Walk Away [Tony Moran/Warren Rigg Evolution Radio]"
119. Jennifer Carbonell "Time [Hernandez vs. DJ Tyo Radio Edit]"
120. "Feels Like Home [Dave Audé Radio Edit]"
121. "Dolly Song (Ieva's Polka)"
122. DJ Smallz feat. Suave Smooth, Acafool, Brisco, Flo Rida, Dukwon, Wes Fif, Eliseo (Treal), Papa Duck, C-Ride, Gunplay, Deuce Poppi, Dirtbag, Jacki-O, Joe Hound, Torch, Swordz, Stack$, Tom G, Trinity, Piccalo, Supa Chino, Young Ca$h, Tampa Tony, Smilez, Grandaddy Souf, Haitian Fresh & Triple J "Welcome To The Gunshine State"
123. "Strings Of Tortuga"
ADD Soulja Boy feat. i-15 "Soulja Girl"
ADD Timbaland feat. OneRepublic "Apologize"
ADD Gwen Stefani feat. Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley "Now That You Got It [Remix]"
ADD Natureboy Rowe "Still Me [FTLD Remix Verse Edit]"
ADD Fabolous feat. T-Pain "Baby Don't Go"
ADD Chris Brown feat. T-Pain "Kiss Kiss"
ADD Colette "If"
ADD Plumb "In My Arms [Bronleewe & Bose Radio Edit]"
ADD Avril Lavigne "When You're Gone [Speakerbox Radio Edit]"
ADD Bakeup Boyz feat. Jim Jones "Now I Can Do That"
ADD Debbie Loeb "The Story (Better Get It Right) [Valentin Original Verison]"