FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)

FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)
Check out my latest demo reel on everything I do by clicking tha pic above!

Join My Patreon

Friday, March 4, 2016

Live Review #16: Promo Only: Dance Radio March 2016



Filmed & reviewed live in my room in Northeast PA on February 24, 2016

FrankieThaLuckyDog reviews Orlando, FL promotion company, Promo Only, and their release, Promo Only: Dance Radio March 2016, which was produced on February 9, 2016. This iz how I review every CD on a typical basis (minus tha talkin'--tha talkin' iz only 'cause you can't really see what I'm typin'). Shout out to my boy, Mixmaster Al, as well, who I review these with!


Tracklisting:

01. Cash Cash feat. Jacquie Lee "Aftershock"
02. Sigala feat. Bryn Christopher "Sweet Lovin'"
03. Benny Benassi & Vassy "Even If"
04. Jonas Blue feat. Dakota "Fast Car (Promo Only Club Edit)"
05. Sam Feldt & The Him feat. The Donnies & The Amys "Drive You Home"
06. Martin Solveig feat. Sam White "+1"
07. G-Eazy & Bebe Rexha "Me, Myself & I (Marc Stout & Scott Svejda Remix)"
08. Jack Eye Jones feat. Toni Ehterson "Fire In Your Soul (Todd Terry Radio Edit)"
09. SNBRN feat. Nate Dogg "Gangsta Walk"
10. R3hab & Ciara "Get Up"
11. Betsie Larkin "We Are The Sound"
12. Olatunji Yearwood "Ola (Lema & Bankay Desert Radio Edit)"
13. Shawn Hook "Sound Of Your Heart (Jump Smokers Radio Remix)"
14. Castell "You Got It Wrong"
15. Comet Blue "Spaceship"
16. Firebeatz & Jay Hardway "Home"
17. AtellaGali feat. Amanda Renee "Dance The Night Away (AtellaGali Remix)"
18. Eric Prydz feat. Rob Swire "Breathe"
19. Netsky feat. Digital Farm Animals "Work It Out"
20. The Chainsmokers feat. Daya "Don't Let Me Down"