FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)

FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)
Check out my latest demo reel on everything I do by clicking tha pic above!

Join My Patreon

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Live Review #17: Promo Only: Dance Radio August 2017



Filmed & reviewed live in my room in Northeast PA on July 21, 2017

FrankieThaLuckyDog reviews Orlando, FL promotion company, Promo Only, and their release, Promo Only: Dance Radio August 2017, which was produced on July 14, 2017. This iz how I review every CD on a typical basis (minus tha talkin'--tha talkin' iz only 'cause you can't really see what I'm typin').


Tracklisting:

01. Bruno Martini feat. Isadora "Sun Goes Down"
02. Disco Fries feat. Jared Lee "Reckless"
03. Tiƫsto & KSHMR feat. Talay Riley "Harder"
04. Cash Cash feat. Conor Maynard "All My Love"
05. Martin Solveig feat. ALMA "All Stars"
06. Axwell /\ Ingrosso feat. Salem Al Fakir "More Than You Know"
07. Paul Oakenfold feat. Lizzy Land "Waterfall"
08. Fenix & Lisa Williams "California Sun"
09. Rihanna "Desperado (3LAU Remix)"
10. Don Diablo "Save A Little Love"
11. Seven Lions feat. NEONHEART "Where I Won't Be Found"
12. Jeff Morgan feat. Selin Louise "I Care For You"
13. Sigala feat. Ella Eyre "Came Here For Love"
14. Charlie Puth "Attention (Oliver Heldens Remix)"
15. Mako & Morgan Page "Real Life (Zack Martino Remix)"
16. Vice feat. Jon Bellion "Obsession"
17. Cedric Gervais feat. Liza Owen "Somebody New"
18. Audien + 3LAU feat. Victoria Zaro "Hot Water"
19. Bonnie x Clyde "Bass Jam"
20. San Holo feat. James Vincent McMorrow "The Future"