FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)

FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)
Check out my latest demo reel on everything I do by clicking tha pic above!

Join My Patreon

Monday, December 18, 2017

Review #1,766: Promo Only: Dance Radio January 2018

Reviewed on 12.18.2017 (Review #1,766)


It’s time for anotha Promo Only review! And, how trippy/crazy: Just like tha January 2015 & 2017 editions, tha date has to do wit my boy, Doe-Doe (tha dude I’m tryna get to rap on my track I produced)! For tha 2015 one, I reviewed it on January 20th, which iz Doe-Doe’s birthday. For tha 2017 one, I reviewed it on December 15th, which iz Doe-Doe’s son’s birthday. For this one, I’m reviewin’ it on December 18th, which today marks exactly nine years that I first heard Doe-Doe! Crazy! Now, like, I dedicate my life to him and makin’ him happy! Insane! Only moments away till I get my track!! Too fuckin’ excited, but am pushin’ hard to make it come true (had to call him 212 times, yesterday, to get an update on it!! I have that perseverance & determination!!)! But, for now, until that golden moment comes, here goes my anticipatin’ review for Promo Only: Dance Radio January 2018! Havin’ Doe-Doe come fly up to visit me next month, on January 19! Depending on how this CD goes, tha better, tha better my visit gon be! That’s what I predict! And, tha tracklist seems anticipatin’, so let’s get it!! Start Time: 4:45 PM | End Time: 6:26 PM


Disclaimer: I rate each song from 1.0 – 5.0; each rating iz my own opinion! I only please myself wit my ratings! I don’t care how lyrical you are, as long as it’s jammin’ enough for me to like it! I look for beats, then vocals, and then lyrics. To determine my favorites, I will differ tha 4.0 ratings. If a song gets at least a 4.0 rating from me, I love it already. If at least a 4.6 rating, I pretty much really love it, as it’s considered mindblowin’ when I hear it! Any song can earn up to a maximum of a 5.0 rating. Anything I type before “ >>> “ iz what I’m sayin’ before I listen to tha song; anything after I type “ >>> “ iz what I think of tha song while I’m listening to it.
 
© 2017 CD Review (Review #1,766) reviewed on 12.18.2017 by FrankieThaLuckyDog.


01. Axwell /\ Ingrosso feat. Trevor Guthrie “Dreamer”
Uncredited vocals from Trevor Guthrie, here, according to Music Choice Dance! Def Jam on tha label, of course… And, here we go, no less, ‘1:20’ (Doe-Doe birthday) hours-to-minutes into my good-ole zone!! >>> Definitely feelin’ tha beginning and these vocals! Definitely sounds like a good 1st track of 2018 POs! Crazy how there’s 20 tracks on this CD ‘cause this Track 1 of 20!! My boy!! I luv how I time things in a trippy, catchy way!! Definitely feelin’ tha anthemic vibe, especially to “get high” and build-up a climax in tha background! Gotta keep pushin’ and embracin’ what you embrace! Definitely gotta feel tha dream vibe, especially since connectin’/meetin’ up wit Doe-Doe’s a dream come true!! Same thing with my track…, whenever it’ll eva come!! Definitely a major-boost-for-self-esteem-type song, here! My Rating: 4.9


02. Galantis & Throttle “Tell Me You Love Me”
Big Beat, here, with anotha expected-to-be-fabulous collaboration!! Can’t wait ta hear!! Like Doe-Doe says, “Ahh-ight!!” >>> So far, an okay start… Hopefully, a lil’ bit of a boost? Sounds a lil’ disco-y but not too-too bad… I have to say, I appreciate tha drop… It makes me feel like all tha music I be likin’ that be comin’ out, these dayz, that this blends right in tha center!! Luv when tha drops start off slow and then, tha beats pick up! Definitely nice!! As for that, I’m startin’ to slowly like it betta, in a way… My Rating: 4.5


03. Kris Kross Amsterdam feat. Jorge Blanco “Gone Is The Night”
Spinnin’, here, and attack of tha 120 BPM!! Just caught a few snippets on MCD; definitely sounds nice! Here comes tha review! >>> Yeah, definitely a nice lil’ beginning, between tha special-soundin’ music and vocals! Drop ain’t too bad but, at least, these music vibes definitely make me appreciate tha time, now! Also, preparin’ me for my dark dayz of ‘movin’ on’ from a celeb-like job (comin’ soon)! Lol, for some reason, my mind thought it heard, “A-Town stomp,” during tha beginning of tha bridge! Crazy thoughts! Funny how tha mind works! My Rating: 4.7


04. One Bit x Noah Cyrus “My Way”
Just RECORDS Records, lol? Trippy? Feel like it gon be special, fa some reason… I’ono, but I feel like there’s a lotta striking moments to tha ass, in a great way, here!! >>> Likin’ tha start… Then, Noah comes in and it ain’t bad for a start/deep house-soundin’ beat… Sounds like a good lil’ chorus and yeah, totally agree wit tha title! That’s what I fight for!! My Rating: 4.3


05. Fake Pictures & Tiger Park “Small Talk”
Tha 3:07 strikes wit “fake” in tha artist’s name! Crazy combo!! AfterCluv, here… >>> Sounds a lil’ like it wouldn’t be too much my style of likin’, but I feel like it has its parts to keep it away from shittiness… Chorus and drop ain’t too-too bad… Definitely randomness for tha 3:07; ehh… A mix between a lil’ bit of a disco vibe vs. a house vibe… My Rating: 4.0


06. Somewhere Else “Uh Huh”
RCA, here, with a 4:13 length… >>> Somethin’ tells me it not gon be a full dance vibe? Decent lil’ quiet start, here, with this female… Random lil’ chorus… Sounds like strange music I’d appreciate, these dayz… Definitely like it in my Frankie World!! Definitely started to feel it more once I just filmed myself, predictin’, “Once I get and hear that Doe-Doe track I produced, I’m gonna walk in tha next day, completely starstruck!! They wouldn’t know WHAT to predict’s up with me!!!” OMG!!! It’s comin’!! Definitely nice lil’ catchy track, here! My Rating: 4.4


07. Wingtip feat. morgxn “Cross Your Mind (Prince Fox Remix)”
Casablanca, here, wit a MCD song… Not sure if this tha mix, but… >>> …still, a nice one, here! Has, like, a remix feel to it; sounds like a good one… Some of tha vocals on tha chorus sounds like it’s remakin’ somethin’…. Definitely feelin’ tha music vibe and everything goin’ on, here! Just feels like I’m in tha right lane and am gettin’ what I want!! My Rating: 4.5


08. Pnau “Go Bang”
AfterCluv, here, with a follow-up to a “Chameleon”… Was goin’ through some odd times but now, with this one, tha times should be betta!! >>> Sounds like a pretty dope beat start! Definitely upbeat and dope, to tha fullest! Vocals almost sound like tha “Chameleon” one… Definitely a huge amount of catchiness, here! Chorus almost sounds like, “Kobain, Kobain, Kobain”—mane, my mind readin’ interestin’ versions of tha real thing!! Definitely sounds catchy comin’ from tha 2nd verse, too! Great, consistent shit! My Rating: 4.8


09. Oceans “Deep Blue”
We got a new Robbins track, here! Hope it gon be anotha definin’ release of this generation! >>> Ain’t expect a male vocalist, but it’s not bad for a start, so far… Kinda quiet and a lil’ deep throughout tha drop/chorus, here… I’ono, does dry vibes bring out memories? I’ono… I think it may need a lil’ time to grow or somethin’… Just a decent, quiet vibe, here… It may have its growin’ future, tho… My Rating: 3.8


10. Rihanna “Consideration (MK Radio Edit)”
Fastest one on here (only 130 BPM)… Roc Nation & Def Jam wit this one… Remix of this vs. “Sex With Me” (3/17 PO)? We shall see… This? >>> Prolly! Definitely feelin’ tha beginning fa some strange reason/feelin’!! Lost in space! I’ono, but I feel real special about this lost/outta-sight vibe!! Definitely feelin’ all tha catchiness wit tha chorus and everythang else!! See, at least with a remix, it has to sound completely outta its own self! That’s how I feel wit this one! My Rating: 4.7


½time: Definitely a dope lil’ CD, so far, givin’ me buku confidence fa tha future! A 4.5-rated CD, so far, with mainly every joint bein’ real nice!! Definitely can’t wait fa all these surprises!!


11. Tritonal “Call Me”
Here’s Enhanced and a new track from Tritz… >>> Sounds like an interestin’ lil’ vibe, between tha vocalist and sound… Mid-speed, here… Not too low, not too high… Drop ain’t too bad; just a regular-soundin’ track; that’s mainly it… Lol @ tha more-explicit content from them, here; nice…! My Rating: 4.2


12. Steve Aoki x Lauren Jauregui “All Night”
Ultra, here, with a new one that ain’t bad… >>> Sounds betta in this review, a lil’… I like this lil’ slow dance vibe, between Mr. Aoki & this Lauren! Definitely feelin’ tha euphoric, lost vibes of tha positive future!! My Rating: 4.6


13. Codeko feat. Austin Mahone “Say Hi”
Astralwerks, here, with an unexpected artist… Their previous single, somethin’ about “Lions” or somethin’, had my stepmom’s name in tha name! I was like, “WTF? What’d this dance world come to…?!” Ain’t expect that but ain’t get to play it… Now, we got this decent lil’ track… I like tha positive vibes; ain’t nothin’ wrong… Sounds pretty positive fa tha future! That’s a good thing… My Current Rating: 4.5


14. Jenaux feat. Bryce Fox “Sentiments”
Now, I feel we gon have tha real hot one, courtesy of Enhanced & 82 on tha BPM! Tha year ’82 tha year Doe-Doe born! Oh, mane!! Euphoric feelings just goin’ all through me, right nah!! >>> Anotha one I ain’t expect a male vocalist to be a part of… We’ll see how this one gon be while I zone out in bed… Sounds like a decent lil’ drop and interestin’ vibe, here… Not as shockin’ as I thought it’d be but it’s still a lil’ above-average, here… Positive-soundin’ vibe; above-average fa me… My Rating: 4.1


15. Martin Garrix & David Guetta feat. Jamie Scott & Romy Dya “So Far Away”
RCA, str8 from MCD… Just a decent track but, to me, I believe, betta than tha previous one (“There For You” (7/17 PO))… >>> Sounds like it has a special vibe to it… Somethin’ about this vocal vibe makes me feel good for tha future!! Hearin’ tha female on tha 2nd verse and almost thought it was a Halsey or somethin’; nice… Definitely sounds like there’s a great future ahead! Sounds so much betta than I expected! My Rating: 4.7


16. San Holo feat. Cara Salimando “One Thing”
Lol… Had to have anotha boost, automatically!! bitbird & Columbia, here, with secretly-uncredited vocals from our girl, Cara, here! Luv tha catchy, repetitive vibes and how they both collab 2gether! Definitely dope, to tha fullest!! Like Doe-Doe has his lyrics in my track, he spits an addictive vibe! Ya gotta have it! It’s kinda like wit this song, right now! Gon get us through these next upcomin’ moments in life, on anotha level!! My Current Rating: 4.6


17. MØ “When I Was Young”
A new track! See, we’re all makin’ new tracks! RCA, here; here we go… >>> Likin’ tha beginning; definitely catchy! Gotta feel tha chorus, too! Sounds like unexpected hittin’-hardness!! Gotta luv tha lil’ drop, too! Definitely consistent, on anotha level! Lol, don’t feel like Planet Earth, no , lol!! Definitely on anotha level, like I just said, lol! My Rating: 4.7


18. Dzeko feat. TOKA-J “Heart Speak”
Musical Freedom & Spinnin’, here… PO avoided their previous single, “California”, with Brynn Elliott… Definitely was an unexpectedly-catchy track! Now, we got this! Definitely a nice one, here! Feelin’ how we have anotha female-vocal track, with some bangin’ beats… My Current Rating: 4.4


19. Lookas & Krewella “Alarm”
Monstercat, here, with anotha edition, courtesy of not just MCD but Sirius XM BPM, one of my new sources (finally)! Sounds like a decent/above-average collab, here; not too bad… To me, just anotha average song to get tha day by, I guess? My Current Rating: 4.0


20. Matoma feat. Noah Cyrus “Slow”
Endin’ it with a Big Beat track, as well as Noah’s 2nd appearance on this edition! Random…? Crazy…? Doe-Doe…? Lol! >>> Sounds like an okay start with a trap-soundin’ endin’, here… It’s all about stayin’ up as late as you can! Gotta luv those nights! Just like tha previous track, it sounds like anotha track to get tha day by, I guess? Nice lil’ 2nd drop!! Definitely pure! Nice ending, too! My Rating: 4.6


Overall: Well, well, well! Looks like tha next month gon be DOPE!!! Only one track, surprisingly tha Robbins one, was tha one under a 4.0! Tha rest had a nice lil’ vibe to ‘em! Definitely a lotta bangaz! Lookin’ forward to seein’ what tha future has ahead!!


Rankings:

20.       Oceans “Deep Blue” 3.8
19.       Fake Pictures & Tiger Park “Small Talk” 4.0
18.       Lookas & Krewella “Alarm” 4.0
17.       Jenaux feat. Bryce Fox “Sentiments” 4.1
16.       Tritonal “Call Me” 4.2
15.       One Bit x Noah Cyrus “My Way” 4.3
14.       Dzeko feat. TOKA-J “Heart Speak” 4.4
13.       Somewhere Else “Uh Huh” 4.4
12.       Codeko feat. Austin Mahone “Say Hi” 4.5
11.        Galantis & Throttle “Tell Me You Love Me” 4.5
10.       Wingtip feat. morgxn “Cross Your Mind (Prince Fox Remix)” 4.5
09.       Matoma feat. Noah Cyrus “Slow” 4.6
08.       San Holo feat. Cara Salimando “One Thing” 4.6
07.       Steve Aoki x Lauren Jauregui “All Night” 4.6
06.       MØ “When I Was Young” 4.7
05.       Martin Garrix & David Guetta feat. Jamie Scott & Romy Dya “So Far Away”  4.7
04.       Kris Kross Amsterdam feat. Jorge Blanco “Gone Is The Night” 4.7
03.   Rihanna “Consideration (MK Radio Edit)” 4.7
02.   Pnau “Go Bang” 4.8
01.   Axwell /\ Ingrosso feat. Trevor Guthrie “Dreamer” 4.9


Average CD Rating Review:

Total Score:                      89.0
Total Songs:                      / 20
-----------------------------------
Average CD Rating:       4.5