FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)

FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)
Check out my latest demo reel on everything I do by clicking tha pic above!

Join My Patreon

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Review #1,773: Promo Only: Dance Radio June 2018

Reviewed on 5.16.2018 (Review #1,773)


Feelin’ so right fa this review, right nah!! Promo Only: Dance Radio June 2018!! Got to peep out tha tracklist last night and I feel like it’s gon be a nice comeback to tha decent-soundin’ beginning part of tha year! Lol, tha eve of tha last PO review in my 20’s! Maybe? Maybe not? We’ll see! It could be this one? There’s a 50/50 chance!! Start Time: 2:33 PM | End Time: 4:34 PM


Disclaimer: I rate each song from 1.0 – 5.0; each rating iz my own opinion! I only please myself wit my ratings! I don’t care how lyrical you are, as long as it’s jammin’ enough for me to like it! I look for beats, then vocals, and then lyrics. To determine my favorites, I will differ tha 4.0 ratings. If a song gets at least a 4.0 rating from me, I love it already. If at least a 4.6 rating, I pretty much really love it, as it’s considered mindblowin’ when I hear it! Any song can earn up to a maximum of a 5.0 rating. Anything I type before “ >>> “ iz what I’m sayin’ before I listen to tha song; anything after I type “ >>> “ iz what I think of tha song while I’m listening to it.
 
© 2018 CD Review (Review #1,773) reviewed on 5.16.2018 by FrankieThaLuckyDog.


01. Kaskade x Phoebe Ryan x Lokii “Almost Back”
Columbia-type Kaskade kickin’ off this edition, here, with a trio collab! Lookin’ forward ta hearin’ this CD do it big!!! >>> Definitely feelin’ tha beginning, here! Great slow vibe that doesn’t seem so slow… A great-soundin’ dance collab, most definitely!! Definitely a nice chorus; feelin’ tha power fa a semi-slower vibe! My Rating: 4.7


02. Cazzette feat. Morgan Bosman “Run Run”
ICONS & PRMD, here; here we go… >>> I think it just gon be a decent song… It sounds like it can be guilty pleasure-like catchiness, here… I’ono if it’d be somethin’ I’d take too-too serious… Either way, still a nice lil’ vibe, despite some guiltyness! Pretty-good outcome, overall…! My Rating: 4.3


03. Mike Williams “Give It Up”
Automatically think it gon be great, courtesy of Spinnin’!! >>> Thought it was gon kick in early but I guess tha top-notch vibe gon build up! Definitely sounds nice, regardless! Definitely sounds like a good lil’ chorus… I feel like it’d be only a decent track listenin’ while sober… I feel like its effects of tha track only plays at its maximum while at its highest levels! My Rating: 4.5


04. David Guetta & Sia “Flames (David Guetta Remix Edit)”
Big Beat & Atlantic, this time… A good/regular song that could have a potential of bein’ big, all over again, lol? >>> Well, I like that beginning! Then, not too bad wit Sia, here… I’m definitely likin’ tha chorus, here! Sounds a lot betta than I thought an original woulda sounded like! Definitely feel like this tha right spice to spice up this track! My Rating: 4.6


05. Ariana Grande “No Tears Left To Cry (Junior Sanchez Remix – Radio Edit)”
Republic, here, with a remix to spice thangz up, as well? Has ta be!! >>> A lil’ bit on tha house-y vibe, here… And, a lil’ bit of a verse, too… Definitely sounds like, if, tha plain needed an increase somehwere; this would be it! Sounds nice for a remix… Like I said, earlier, “Has ta be!!” Definitely feelin’ tha vibe, here, in all wayz!! My Rating: 4.7


06. Alyx Ander & Redondo feat. Maria Z “Casually”
Courtesy of Spinnin’, here, with a follow-up to tha 10/17 one! Lookin’ forward ta hearin’! >>> Almost sounds like a remake… I think it has a pretty-good vibe to it… Almost thought it was a faster vibe than tha previous song but it’s 1 BPM slower! Crazy how tha tempo manipulates tha vibe, sometimes! Interestin’! At times, it sounds a lil’ like some 2000’s-type vocals and vibes! I feel like that’s where life’s goin’!! We’re gettin’ a combination of everythang we grew up with! My Rating: 4.5


07. Au/Ra & CamelPhat “Panic Room”
Columbia, here, with one of tha best ones out right now!! Oh, so glad tha Phats got their shine on with their “Cola”! As long as they keep an undaground vibe, they’ll be good! Oh, just lost in tha vibe wit tha vocals and music!! Love it ta death!! Tons of spins today, after seein’ it made tha cut on here!! Definitely needed for these challengin’ times!! Tha vocals sometimes reminds me of Jasmine Thompson, in a way, to where it’s almost like an alias hidden secret, in my imaginary mind! It leaves such a good taste in my mouth, wantin’ more, constantly!! Love to, just, continuously be lost in tha drop!! My Current Rating: 5.0


08. Moon Taxi “Two High (Sofi Tukker Remix)”
RCA, here, with more mainstream catchiness fa our ears? Definitely likin’ tha title with these friends on tha remix! I’ono…? >>> Almost sounds like it could be a slow remixed vibe. Then, it sounds more interestin’ wit all tha different sounds goin’ on! Definitely a nice “high” here!! Definitely sounds too catchy, here; undeniable!! It makes me feel like June gon definitely be an excellent month!! Could be tha big month my boy come ta kick it wit me! Doe-Doe!! Last month-and-five-dayz of my 20’s!! Definitely sounds catchy to tha max with its rhythm, speed, vibe, err-thang! My Rating: 4.7


09. Chromeo feat. DRAM “Must’ve Been (CID Remix)”
Can’t imagine… I’ono how positive it gon come out fa me? I think a remix gon help, courtesy of Big Beat & Atlantic… >>> Sounds like it gon be a good house vibe, wit a lil’ bit of tha guilty pleasure-like vibe, too? Could be; sounds like it… Definitely sounds like a good vibe! Just thinkin’ about partyin’ on your favorite peoples’ birthdayz! Birthdayz mean a lot and say somethin’ with their value!! Fa’real!! With that bein’ said, this a pretty nice-soundin’ collab, here, wit tha trio-collab! My Rating: 4.4


10. Tom & Collins feat. Rachel West “Only One”
AfterCluv, here, with a new joint & at 120! Tha BPM, that iz! I feel like I should really anticipate this one! I don’t wanna be disappointed! We’re on a EUPHORIC path, right nah!! >>> Sounds like it can be a special-soundin’ vibe…! Definitely likin’ this! It almost sounds like a Crystal Waters/‘90s-kinda vibe, here! Definitely diggin’ it!! Hot chorus, too! Pure catchiness at its finest!! Just lovin’ this whole vibe of this day, on Derty, a.k.a. Mr. “Uh Oh”’s birthday, today! Crazy! All vibes connected to be some of tha best ones, today!! Definitely catchy vocals throughout tha whole jammin’ track, in its multiple elements!! My Rating: 4.8


11. Breathe Carolina & Dropgun feat. Kaleena Zanders “Sweet Dreams”
Spinnin’, here, with a new single!! I swear, Kaleena, she’s chasin’ tha “dreams” so many times!! Her determination!! Her previous collab had “Dreams” in its title, too (Morgan Page & Jayceeoh feat. Kaleena Zanders “Lost Dreams”)! Crazy! Can’t wait ta hear this one!! >>> And, speakin’ of tha whole ‘90s thing, here comes a lil’ dance vs. dance-type remake, where we’re remakin’ an old dance track… Here comes La Bouche, just like how Kaleena was in “California” three years ago! I’ono, a lil’ above-average for a sound and on-point wit tha sound, but I’ono if we need any remakes, right nah… Could be a thumbs-down thang, but it has its thumbs-up moments! My Rating: 4.2


½time: A 4.6-rated CD, so far!! We’re 11 songs in!! Great job!! A comeback in tha world?! Time ta get excitin’ again!! It was only a matter of time!!


12. Beth Macari “Clone”
Carrillo, here, with this release… What will it sound like…? >>> Kinda was thrown off wit what kinda vibe I was expectin’ wit tha “PO Clean Edit” in tha ID, but I think this betta than tha average song!! Yeah, definitely soundin’ nice, here!! Definitely surpassed my expectations!! Almost has, like, a ‘90s-type vocal vibe, here, with this Tamia-like voice/song! Definitely a new-soundin’ big song! It deserves to be big! I just feel like it can “clone” its success! My Rating: 4.9


13. Azealia Banks “Anna Wintour”
Anotha “Clean Edit” that I thank gon trick me… However, I heard a sample and it sounds like it’s a return of tha unique, dance-soundin’ vibes, here, that I knew her for, fa tha past six years! Damn, six years since “212”?! Where tha fuck’s tha time goin’?! eOne here!! >>> Yeah, definitely lost in a full-blown dance vibe, here, kinda like her birth year of “1991!” Sounds like such a unique, solo-soundin’ vibe, here! Definitely feelin’ her vibe, here, in a way that it don’t seem like her… She’s lost in many different styles, here! Here’s tha rappin’ version of her… Always surprised to see her on a PO! My Rating: 4.4


14. A-Minor feat. Iris Gold “Fluid”
A new Robbins song, here!! We’re 14 tracks in and tha BPM’s at 124!! We ain’t slowin’ down anytime soon!! >>> I have no idea what this gon sound like…, lol? Can’t imagine… Definitely sounds real random…!! I’ono what ta make outta it… I guess I’ll give it a thumbs up, since I thumbed-up every song on here…? A lil’ dry with tha drop… It kinda sounds catchy… I’m definitely feelin’ tha music a lot more as it progresses, lol! Definitely random-soundin’ dance music that sounds like some mysterious-type shit that I’d love…!! Definitely sounds like it’s gettin’ a lot betta than tha beginning, here! Crazy how just sayin’ tha same words can transition so many times!! My Rating: 4.8


15. M-22 feat. Medina “First Time”
Casablanca & Republic, here, with this one… Already know from Music Choice Dance (damn!! It took me 15 songs in to talk about Music Choice Dance? That exclusive?! Crazy!!) and it sounds like somethin’ good… It’s good to have Medina back in tha bidness they call “dance!” Kinda dry with tha beat, at times, but for tha most part, definitely great! Definitely gotta get locked into tha upbeat vibes! My Current Rating: 4.4


16. Sofi Tukker “That’s It (I’m Crazy)”
Without tha “ ’ ”z in tha ID? That’s “Batshit”? Crazy? We’ll see how this one sounds, after tha huge success of tha other song of theirs! Ultra, here, once again! >>> Spooky with tha dude singin’… Like, random-spook… Definitely random wit tha music, here… Sounds catchy with its vibe… Neva can imagine what they gon sound like next… Lost in a bunch of bats, here, with Massive Attack & Horace Andy “Splitting The Atom” on in tha background, too! Definitely double-trippy!! My Rating: 4.3


17. Dennis Lloyd “Nevermind (Wankelmut Edit)”
A 105’er, courtesy of Warner Bros… I’ono, remixed? We’ll see… >>> Kinda sounds dry, even tho I’m gettin’ locked in tha vibe… Kinda a decent vibe… A lil’ bit of a cheesy vibe, but you gotta appreciate its upbeat, dance-type vibe…! I’d say, yeah, a keeper! A unique, random-soundin’ remix… Caught some of my attention off-guard!! My Rating: 4.3


18. Tristam “Questions”
Monstercat, here, with anotha brand-new one!! As tha BPMs slow down on this CD, there was a huge amount of potential quality, earlier! Gotta appreciate this, most-likely!! >>> Sounds like a questionable intro… Male vocals, too… Gon have to be real catchy ta catch my attention… It sounds like it; definitely feelin’ it! A cool lil’ vibe but its sound coulda been a lot betta during tha drop! Sounds almost tha same as tha verses, without a change! A touch betta wit tha 2nd drop, here, but still, a lil’ dry of a song… Either way, sounds good… My Rating: 4.2


19. Seeb feat. Dagny “Drink About”
Anotha big one, here!! Island, here, with a big one I caught on Sirius XM BPM!! Though their previous release, “Cruel World”, with Skip Marley ain’t really get on a PO or have exposure, this one’s a good lil’ comeback chance fa tha Seeberz! They definitely deserve all tha success with their pure, consistent, euphoric sounds!! Definitely lovin’ tha content, here!! Gotta luv tha thinkin’ and doin’ shit (e.g., here, drinkin’) to “think about” someone! Definitely feel tha vibe, even tho wit me, it’s more “Shmoke About”, or “Eat About”, when it comes to good edible chocolate! Definitely luv tha vibe and addictive sound, here; great job wit tha collab!! My Current Rating: 4.9


20. Shaun Frank & Krewella “Gold Wings”
Ultra, here, with a HUGE-ANTICIPATED track/collab, right chea!! Always been continuously fallin’ in love wit Shaun Frank’s tracks! This’ll prolly be anotha one, courtesy of its golden ID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That’s right! That’s 20 “!”s! Doe-Doe’s born on tha 20th!! Magical!! And, it finna be 4:20 PM!! Gonna wait till then to press play!! T-Minus 91 seconds—I counted 31 seconds while waitin’ for tha clock to go to 4:19! Numerologist, I am!! >>> Sounds like it can be an interestin’ sound fa 3:41 and this collab… Almost reminds me of tha vibe wit DYSON, “No Future” (5/17 PO). Definitely sounds like a nice vibe, here! Can’t deny it and, I knew, I wouldn’t deny it, of course!! Great chorus; I’ono too much about tha drop, tho… Kinda ehh, but, betta than nothin’, I guess? Definitely give it a lil’ bit of credit, tho… Hearin’ tha drop fa a 2nd time and it sounds like a rough bike ride! Like, a bumpy one! Can’t really stay on track wit its vibe… Still, definitely a nice appearance on here!! My Rating: 4.7


21. NOTD feat. Bea Miller “I Wanna Know (Syn Cole Remix)”
Island, here, with a 2nd appearance… Yeah, tha original sounded catchy but I feel like this iz this joint’s next step? MCD showin’ it luv and this “I Wanna Know” gettin’ more exposure than tha “I Wanna Know” from RL Grime & Daya, out right now, lol! It’s 2 fa this vs. 0 fa dat!! >>> Might like it almost tha same… Just a lil’ bit of a faster vibe to it, but nothin’ too much… Nothin’ really to say about it more than what I previously said in last month’s review… My Rating: 4.2


22. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike “Wakanda (WARRIORS Remix)”
Neva would I have thought I’d see this song five years after its original release! Here it iz, endin’ a PO wit a whoppin’ 137 BPM? Will I believe it, courtesy of Robbins, again? Too crazy to believe!! >>> Sounds like a random start, with a random fast vibe goin’ on in tha beginning, here…!! Iz this tryna tell me that we’re endin’ June wit a BANG?!? Tha reason why Doe-Doe & I connected stronger than ever (Bryan Kearney & Plumb’s “All Over Again” (9/17 PO) made me wanna help him out for life, pretty much, after I did tha review for tha PO)! I feel like wit him vistin’ around tha end of June, it’s DEFINITELY a sign right chea!! Definitely sounds a lil’ different than a typical-soundin’ remix, so I guess that’s a plus? Still, very random to reappear? What? Want me to like this now that I’m higher wit my status than when I was in 2013?! That’s why it’s on here, lol! Makin’ me like it in a 2018 way!! It has its fast BPM moments but for tha most part, a bunch of them sound quiet & hidden… Either way, definitely nice, in a unique way ta end this five-star edition, lol?! My Rating: 4.6


Overall: Definitely was an AWESOME review!! With my hours bein’ cut, despite bein’ on TV just dayz before, it’s been a rough month… Losin’ a credit card, losin’ hours, losin’ check money, due to student loans & no longer stayin’ to close somewhere affects my wealth! Either way, I gon keep buildin’ myself as a bigger celebrity when I only need anotha $2,800 to pay tha rest of my car off! I’m gettin’ close and am tryna earn enough money by June 21, my 30th birthday… It’s a goal of mine; I will complete it, especially wit y’all music soundtrack by my side!!


Rankings:

22.       Breathe Carolina & Dropgun feat. Kaleena Zanders “Sweet Dreams” 4.2
21.       NOTD feat. Bea Miller “I Wanna Know (Syn Cole Remix)” 4.2
20.       Tristam “Questions” 4.2
19.       Cazzette feat. Morgan Bosman “Run Run” 4.3
18.       Sofi Tukker “That’s It (I’m Crazy)” 4.3
17.       Dennis Lloyd “Nevermind (Wankelmut Edit)” 4.3
16.       Chromeo feat. DRAM “Must’ve Been (CID Remix)” 4.4
15.       M-22 feat. Medina “First Time” 4.4
14.       Azealia Banks “Anna Wintour” 4.4
13.       Mike Williams “Give It Up” 4.5
12.       Alyx Ander & Redondo feat. Maria Z “Casually” 4.5
11.        David Guetta & Sia “Flames (David Guetta Remix Edit)” 4.6
10.       Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike “Wakanda (WARRIORS Remix)” 4.6
09.       Shaun Frank & Krewella “Gold Wings” 4.7
08.       Moon Taxi “Two High (Sofi Tukker Remix)” 4.7
07.       Kaskade x Phoebe Ryan x Lokii “Almost Back” 4.7
06.       Ariana Grande “No Tears Left To Cry (Junior Sanchez Remix – Radio Edit)” 4.7
05.       Tom & Collins feat. Rachel West “Only One” 4.8
04.       A-Minor feat. Iris Gold “Fluid” 4.8
03.   Seeb feat. Dagny “Drink About” 4.9
02.   Beth Macari “Clone” 4.9
01.   Au/Ra & CamelPhat “Panic Room” 5.0


Average CD Rating Review:

Total Score:                      100.1
Total Songs:                      / 22
-----------------------------------
Average CD Rating:       4.6 (automatically a 5-star-rated CD)


Unbelievable edition!! Tells me my future’s REAL bright!! My 30’s gon be REAL bright!!!