FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)

FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)
Check out my latest demo reel on everything I do by clicking tha pic above!

Join My Patreon

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Review #1,781: Promo Only: Dance Radio November 2018

Reviewed on 10.14.2018 (Review #1,781)


Time for anotha PO review and no, I haven’t had a single day off since tha last one (I’m on 39 dayz in a row)! However, I lost my opportunities with my daily commercials! I released a whopping 161 in a row, 161 dayz in a row & it all ended eight dayz ago, due to miscommunication. It sux when a non-responsible, younger punk can fuck up my consistency! Either way, at least there’s peeps like PO that appreciate me to tha fullest! With that bein’ said, here goes my review for Promo Only: Dance Radio November 2018! It was gon be a live review but since I can’t get off and get in tha field before it’s dark, I decided to wait on a live one. Not to mention, tha leaves didn’t really change colors, yet & I ain’t wanna delay this past Sunday, my last add day for tha week before a new week… Start Time: 6:52 PM | End Time: 9:37 PM


Disclaimer: I rate each song from 1.0 – 5.0; each rating iz my own opinion! I only please myself wit my ratings! I don’t care how lyrical you are, as long as it’s jammin’ enough for me to like it! I look for beats, then vocals, and then lyrics. To determine my favorites, I will differ tha 4.0 ratings. If a song gets at least a 4.0 rating from me, I love it already. If at least a 4.6 rating, I pretty much really love it, as it’s considered mindblowin’ when I hear it! Any song can earn up to a maximum of a 5.0 rating. Anything I type before “ >>> “ iz what I’m sayin’ before I listen to tha song; anything after I type “ >>> “ iz what I think of tha song while I’m listening to it.
 
© 2018 CD Review (Review #1,781) reviewed on 10.14.2018 by FrankieThaLuckyDog.


01. Lucas & Steve “Where Have You Gone (Anywhere)”
Spinnin’, here, with this new one… Have I heard? Don’t think, but I know I’ve prolly seen it… >>> Kinda sounds like an iffy/okay male-vocal start; almost thought of yodelin’…? Tha chorus nothin’ special but tha drop gives it a touch of hype—only a touch… My Rating: 3.8


02. Bruno Martini feat. Shaun Jacobs “YOUNGR”
A new one, already, despite “The Cure” just leavin’ rotation wit me… AfterCluv, here, with an 122-paced new one for #02… >>> Anotha one off to an iffy start but I felt like I liked Lucas & Steve slightly betta… Didn’t quite grab me like tha previous single of his… Hearin’ tha chorus and it sounds pretty powerful in tha music but tha vocals kinda sounded like “psth”ing… Either way, good attempt on tha drop; anotha potential grower… My Rating: 3.9


03. Zookëper feat. Maribelle “Body Heat”
A new Robbins one and lookin’ like a consistent dance career for Mr. Këper, one year after my encounter with tha “Zookeeper,” lol! >>> A calm start with some new female vocals that are decent, here… Kinda likin’ tha chorus, here, even tho prolly coulda had some stronger vocals for a “heat” track? Either way, anotha one of tha decent ones that sounds pretty good, closer to, if not, a 4.0… Tha 2nd verse ain’t too bad, neither. Need new tracks and if these are gonna define tha future, I’ll have to raise them for me to like…? My Rating: 4.0


04. Tritonal “U Found Me”
Enhanced, here, with anotha new one, already. A new, unknown vocalist, too? We shall see…!! >>> Kinda sounds like a good start with some computerized, unknown gener-like vocals, so a lil’ bit of an interesting mix, here… Sounds like a strong chorus & drop, too, in some type of way… As this CD slowly gets betta, here we go… Likin’ how after tha 2nd chorus, it’s like a strong breakdown… Kinda cheesy vocals on tha breakdown but felt tha strong beats… It’s like, how strong can you go? Interestin’ that it’s 4:27! Speakin’ of that length & that birthday, iz tha luck with me? On November 17, 2011, I was ‘pose to have an artist fly up to see me, for tha 2nd time. I lent them $500 (real total of owes, between a fee & baggage left behind, was $555). They neva paid me back a penny, after callin’ off on me… TILL JUST 8 DAYZ AGO!!! That’s what’s up!! Guess my presence has finally become worth somethin’…?! My Rating: 4.4


05. Martin Garrix & Justin Mylo feat. Dewain Whitmore “Burn Out”
RCA, here, with a collab and a 128’d-Garrix! Hmm… >>> This CD has a decent-lockin’ start, so far, with each song’s beginning/1st verse! Hard to break tha decent vibes… Still, nice lil’ parts, here and there… Kinda sounds a lil’ too happy for a title like “Burn Out”? Sounds like it can fit a more harder, anthemic-like vibe for tha title? This more happy… It’s kinda like two POs ago, with ONEDUO & Two Worlds Apart feat. Delaney Jane “It’s Not You”, where it starts off dark/spookin’ & its drop sounds happy & upbeat, lol; weird transition/mix that I love. As far as this, it’s cool in some wayz. For tha most part, it’s just anotha anthemic, but not-too-special 128er… My Rating: 4.1


06. KREAM feat. Maia Wright “Decisions”
Big Beat, here, with this one on MCD… Of course, I love KREAM & hope this sounds betta than my decent MCD listens… >>> Sounds like tha best effort outta tha six songs, here… Doesn’t seem faster, at times; gotta get used to tha fastness… Nice lil’ collab, here… Kinda likin’ tha chorus betta, as well as tha vibe after tha chorus… I think this one gon be a feature presentation to tha future… Sounds like a good song, overall; not sayin’ too much but it’s nice fa a new one! My Rating: 4.6


07. Alesso “Remedy”
10:22pm & Caroline on tha label, here… Oh, to remember tha time: That, in a date form, 2017, was when DJ B-Real & I reconnected! Easy! Also, BPM our boy, Doe-Doe’s birthday & length 3:07! Anotha one with a decent/good vibe… Sounds like an interesting vibe I’d prolly have to get used to… I’ono about so much exposure to me but we shall see… This ‘pose to be a HUGE weekend comin’ up…!! Finna hit 44 dayz in a row of working and… [___________________________]!!! I would say, this iz betta, statistically, than most of tha shit on here… My Rating: 4.5


08. The Him “Nothing On Us”
Spinnin’, here, with a new one… Mighta got a lil’ sample of it via Sirius? Hope betta than their slower shit, since this a 125er…? >>> Yeah, kinda a good but curvin’ toward tha decent level… Almost sounds like kids (not too young, but pre-teen) on tha vocals…; kinda iffy fa me… Tha chorus ehh; just a decent track… My Rating: 3.2


Intermission: At one point, I was tryna figure out where tha strongest part in tha CD would be. I would “jump on a trampoline,” if ya know what I mean?!? This before tha most-likely strongest song/moment on tha CD & I’m thinkin’ it’s before #09?! Gotta tackle that Moonrock!!! Seen tha tracklist tha other night but not tha track numberz!! By names, first! *Tease-Plays Da Real Gee Money “Take It There”, while revealin’ #09’s ID…!!*


09. Bobina & Christina Novelli “Mysterious Times”
Whoa, looks like I was 100% RIGHT, based off its stats!! Then again, despite tha 134 & tha Magik Muzik signing, I must note that tha title, type of collab & BPM are tha same as two decades ago, with Sash! feat. Tina Cousins “Mysterious Times”—oh, I luv my mind!! It’s its own archive!! Well, lemme rip tha band-aid off and do this!! 7:33 PM…!! >>> I think it gon be a real-special one and, gotta luv how my mind works!! It was 100% RIGHT; crazy! Thank it gon be a surprise track, like September 2017, with Bryan Kearney & Plumb “All Over Again”, with its 138 BPM vibe! I feel almost similar, here, and it’s a dance vs. dance-type track!! I called it!! Seems like a fun moment, here! *”Jumps Higher On Tha Trampoline!!”* I’m DEFINITELY feelin’ this vibe, to tha fullest, in its 2018 type of way!! Surprise!! But yeah, definitely feels great to resurrect this song, when I ain’t even know tha original till 2011, while I was lookin’ up old Promo Only: Rhythm Radio—editions—January 2000…! This sounds like how my future gon be REAL bright for tha upcomin’ moments!! ***PERFECT RATING*** & ***PERFECT TIMING***!! Phenomenal comeback from tha both—three with Magik!! Lol, originally, I was ‘pose to see if tha clock was gon change from 7:33 PM to 7:34 PM, while I was thankin’ of pressin’, “Play,” to hittin’, “Play!” tha “33” iz DJ B-Real’s current age, turnin’ “34!” However, this song took my breath away to where I forgot ta check!! Now, tha vibe’ll neva be known, maybe…?! EDIT: With my knowledge, I checked its “Last Played” & it was 7:37 PM! I said, “7:33 PM,” was its start & it’s close to four minutes long. If it was :34, there’s only an :11 chance for it to be 7:37 PM on “Last Played”! I got dis, lol; trippy!! What will happen on 11/09 (11th month, 9th track)?! Hmm…!! My Rating: 5.0


10. BRKLYN & Zack Martino “Good Vibe”
Enhanced, here, with a potentially-good collab? >>> Sounds like it gon be a good start… Sounds like an upbeat, but decent house vibe, here… Can’t complain; just a regular-soundin’, anthemic-soundin’ track… My Rating: 4.3


11. The Reign “1991”
Have no idea what to expect, courtesy of Carrillo… Thought it was gon not be a dance-music singer, lol, based off tha ID… >>> Definitely feelin’ interested in hearin’ this go in its own route… I’m really diggin’ it for no words…! Oh wait, after :47, we got a lil’ rhyme; definitely nice wit tha repetitive vibe fa 30 seconds! Now, it sounds like a lil’ bit of space bits hittin’ your ears at 1:17… Pin-Pointin’ facts are definitely an interestin’ plus! Now, almost sounds like lost, disco-remakin’ music at 2:03… Though “’91,” I’m tha “#80sBabyInMy30s!” Nice train at 2:29—yes, a train!! Sometimes, not 100% sure of what to go with with tha vocals… I’d say, more of a tight vibe than catchy, or vice-versa? My Rating: 4.8


½time: Well, for tha most part, a decent CD but a ton of expected growth came, just as I predicted! Chartin’ at a 4.2, right now; might remain or go down? Some familiar tracks comin’ up, from me rememberin’ their BPMs (slower) & me knowin’ what they were, might get in a way…


Intermission: *7:54 PM, goes downstairs to eat one bowl of cereal & four slices of lemon cake!! Returns at 8:30 PM…*


12. King Arthur “Whatchya Thinkin’”
Casablanca & Republic, here…; hope it’s betta than some of his previous ass-showin’ moments… >>> *Delayed feedback on tha intro…* I had a ton of mixed feelings, in tons of wayz… Sounds like a plus in many spots but a lot betta wit tha chorus…! Likin’ this in its own wayz; mainly, positive feedback. Lol @ how I ain’t know where it was goin’ with tha beginning… Confused-type intro & outro but tha middle’s where it’s at, lol…! My Rating: 4.7


13. Borgeous feat. Morgan St. Jean “Famous”
Musical Freedom, here, with a new one, here… >>> Wasn’t sure what I was gon expect wit a 118er from Borge… Sounds good and, ironically, song wit Zack Martino, “Make Me Yours”, on Music Choice Dance, as we speak! I like how this sounds, all tha way around…! Nice lil’ collab and feelin’ tha vibe Borge bringin’ to tha table…! It’s like “how [I was] famous…!,” eight dayz ago…! It came and gone, basically…! It may be time for me to move on, again, soon…! Regardless, I just hit 10,000,000 views on my YouTube page, so I’m survivin’ some sorta appreciation…! How much exposure will it get…? We shall see… My Rating: 4.7


14. Steve Aoki & Nicky Romero feat. Kiiara “Be Somebody”
Ultra, here, with anotha Aoki appearance…; cray-zay! Just a decent one, most-likely settin’ tha decent theme, here. Good in its wayz but just a decent one to where I don’t really play…; just decent… I expect much more from this trio… Only has lil’ credibility for me to enjoy-enjoy, mainly while at top high! Otherwise, just like eating a plain ole cracker! No dip! My Current Rating: 3.8


15. SG Lewis feat. AlunaGeorge “Hurting”
Casablanca & Republic, here, with anotha familiar one from MCD… Thought it was further down but it’s here a lil’ earlier than I expected… Tha beginning, I tend to feel it tha most, with entering tha “trouble!” She a hot one… However, instead of “Hurting,” she sound like she drownin’, at 2:29! “Pointa-Outa,” I call it…! Either way, nice lil’ smooth dance jam… I’m not trippin’ but we’re 15 songs in and no remixes/different mixes!! I’m not trippin’; that’s rare…!! My Current Rating: 4.3


16. Jonas Blue feat. Liam Payne & Lennon Stella “Polaroid”
Capitol, here, with tha 3:07-rounded length, I have a feelin’ this’ll be a huge follow-up, due to tha feature…? >>> Yeah, I thank this more on a younger tip, fa me… I still think tha female on tha 2nd verse pretty nice, in a sneaking way! Like, she can be, like, 11 or younger than 20 but, for my unknown-guessing, sounds good to me… Just thank it’s cheesy to have Liam on it… Mr. Quavo-featured “Strip You Down”ster… My Rating: 3.7


17. The Chainsmokers feat. Kelsea Ballerini “This Feeling”
I see tha 105 BPM; I must know it…? *Goes in blind, randomly…* >>> Actually, don’t think but I think I know it’s a special collab…?! *Just waits for drop…* Sounds like a good/decent vibe by now… *Reveals ID…* Oh, I see… Disruptor & Columbia, here… Not disappointin’, luckily! Still think male Smoker sounds cheesy, for a pop-soundin’ singer. Either way, if it’s this good in tha beat, it gotta have a plus, mainly…, right? Good collab! My Rating: 4.4


18. Tom & Collins feat. Tom Chaplin “Animal”
AfterCluv, here, with a 3rd one this year!! Let’s keep ‘em up…! 100it, this time…! I’m wearin’ a “100” outfit, as we speak…!! >>> *Closes eyes to float in a zone to determine…* I feel a decent-but-growing vibe… Hearin’ tha chorus and it’s catchy in tha lyrics; just a plain-soundin’ chorus. Liked how it sounded best in tha “Grapefruit”, as far as a sound… Unknown vocalist… Unknown opportunity if it gon catch my attention enough for a playlist entry… My Rating: 3.5


19. k?d feat. Mickey Kojak “Electronic Memories”
ALT:Vision, here…, with one I’ll review entirely with my eyes closed; oh boy…! I prolly should film this, just as a live review…! *Gets camera…* Aight, filmin’ at 9:10 PM, Pebbles birthday time & Da Real Gee Money death-date time… *Closes eyes…* >>> Sounds like anotha world, at first, but iz just a decent one… See, this theme been all about “decent…” Have I eva reviewed a track entirely with my eyez closed? This a 1st…! After a lil’ while, tha vocals came in and they sound great…! Rememeber, my eyes are closed! If I fuck up somewhere, it’s lil’… Sounds like a pretty nice chorus, here… Either way, a decent-soundin’ drop… Actually, sounds like it has stronger beats goin’ on… Either way, k?d iz a good dude to dig in tha bidness… Like tha lil’ breakdown goin’ on; sunny/warm dayz endin’ fa da sunny/cold dayz…? Warped-soundin’ bridge, here; definitely nice…! Pulsating…!! Sounds like a great anthem, overall…! Machinery at its finest!! #80sBabiesInOur30s!! My Rating: 4.5
EDIT: I only made four errors: “Eyez” (“eyuz”), “like,” “a” & “.” in tha rating!! Great fa bein’ fried & havin’ my eyez closed!!
EDIT #02: Live Review Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t29B2DdoE-g
EDIT #03: I did my 2nd-eva live review a decade ago today, October 14, 2008! Same computer!!


20. Alan Walker feat. Sophia Somajo “Diamond Heart”
RCA, here, with anotha A-Walker one! Should be anotha hot collab? I believe so…! >>> Sounds like a royal-soundin’ beginning? Definitely nice lil’-soundin’ collab!! Oh, just luvin’ tha chorus and drop!! Unstoppable-soundin’ Walker, here, on tha track!! Luv tha combination wit tha vocals, too; definitely should be pure in a non-stop way!! Great way to end tha year 2018 off and, maybe, enter 2019 if it’s lucky…?! My Rating: 4.9


21. LNY TNZ feat. Catali “Secrets”
Looks like it could be real special or, as this CD’s had most of, a decent vibe… Be Yourself, here, with some people I loved in ’15 wit their Spinnin’-released “Fired Up”, wit Ruthless & The Kemist, which The Kemist wound up followin’ me on Twitter! All luv!! Will it be a 80 BPM/160 BPM trick…? >>> Actually, this sounds pretty nice, regardless of it soundin’ like tha 80 vibe… Sounds like an anthemic, special-kinda way… Definitely a nice lil’ anthemic collab, here… I hear those “Fired Up” lil’ vibe hints in tha drop, but more chopped inta pieces… Definitely brings a hot vibe ta this CD compilation, tho…! Definitely on a faster, 160er vibe, as a lil’ tease, during tha 2nd drop…! Great lil’ collab, here; definitely a bonus! My Rating: 4.7


22. Sam Feldt feat. Jeremy Renner “Heaven (Don’t Have A Name)”
I hate to use this reference, at tha moment, but, wow, a 1st? A fully-organic PO? All original versions!! Just like my opinion…, always! Totally, 100% organic!! Spinnin’, here, with Mr. Feldt endin’ a CD; random! >>> A slow start… Sometimes, it sounds euphoric but okay, I guess? A lotta effort for a slow track in tha drop & chorus; good, mysterious comeback! Even tho I ain’t play it much, I’m surprised I rated tha previous Feldt song a 4.7, while I only played it, like, in less than a month (27 dayz)… Either way, pretty nice, overall… I think it has a cool vibe, tha more I hear that in-a-jungle-like vibe…! My Rating: 4.7


Overall: Can’t believe how trippy this review was, outta nowhere!! Can’t believe how I felt about some of tha songs & what was comin’ outta that mind of mine, out dat mine—that sounds like a title! I could have that, one day! Mind of Mine, Out Dat Mine! Anyway, for now, I guess I’m gonna dig myself outta tha dark, negativity I’m fightin’ against, at tha moment!! Goin’ for 44 dayz in a row without a day off! Excellent job wit this one! Wish it was a live; woulda taken it outside, if everything corresponded with each other…!


Rankings:

22.       The Him “Nothing On Us” 3.2 – LAST??!
21.       Tom & Collins feat. Tom Chaplin “Animal” 3.5 – 2nd-to-LAST??!
20.       Jonas Blue feat. Liam Payne & Lennon Stella “Polaroid” 3.7
19.       Steve Aoki & Nicky Romero feat. Kiiara “Be Somebody” 3.8
18.       Lucas & Steve “Where Have You Gone (Anywhere)” 3.8
17.       Bruno Martini feat. Shaun Jacobs “YOUNGR” 3.9
16.       Zookëper feat. Maribelle “Body Heat” 4.0
15.       Martin Garrix & Justin Mylo feat. Dewain Whitmore “Burn Out” 4.1
14.       BRKLYN & Zack Martino “Good Vibe” 4.3
13.       SG Lewis feat. AlunaGeorge “Hurting” 4.3
12.       Tritonal “U Found Me” 4.4
11.        The Chainsmokers feat. Kelsea Ballerini “This Feeling” 4.4
10.       k?d feat. Mickey Kojak “Electronic Memories” 4.5
09.       Alesso “Remedy” 4.5
08.       KREAM feat. Maia Wright “Decisions” 4.6
07.       LNY TNZ feat. Catali “Secrets” 4.7
06.       Borgeous feat. Morgan St. Jean “Famous” 4.7
05.       King Arthur “Whatchya Thinkin’” 4.7
04.       Sam Feldt feat. Jeremy Renner “Heaven (Don’t Have A Name)” 4.7
03.   The Reign “1991” 4.8
02.   Alan Walker feat. Sophia Somajo “Diamond Heart” 4.9
01.   Bobina & Christina Novelli “Mysterious Times” 5.0


Average CD Rating Review:

Total Score:                      94.5
Total Songs:                      / 22
-----------------------------------
Average CD Rating:       4.3