FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)

FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)
Check out my latest demo reel on everything I do by clicking tha pic above!

Join My Patreon

Saturday, May 8, 2021

Review #1,962: Promo Only "Dance Radio June 2021"

Reviewed on 5.08.2021 (Review #1,962)
 
 
Waddup? Waddup? What’s crack-a-lackin’? Ya boy FrankieThaLuckyDog, here & I finna get into my 1,962nd review, overall: Promo Only Dance Radio June 2021 & June 21, that’s my birthday! June 21st! I’m so excited ta get inta this review, from tha Bunkers of Alvira, right chea! And, even tho it’s May 8th, it’s actually not very hot; it’s only 50 degrees. It was actually warmer when I did tha live review for tha November 2020 edition. I finna go in tha bunker & I finna review these 21 jointz; stay tiggy-tiggy-tuned! Start Tyme: 1:59 PM | End Tyme: 3:59 PM
 
 
Disclaimer: I type how I wanna type (frequent use of “tha” instead of “the,” “iz” instead of “is,” “a”-ending words instead of “er,” and a few others). I rate each song from 1.0 – 5.0; each rating iz my own opinion! I only please myself wit my ratings! As long as it’s jammin’ enough for me to like it, I like it how I wanna like it! I look for beats, then vocals, and then lyrics. To determine my favorites, I will differ tha 4.0 ratings. If a song gets at least a 4.0 rating from me, I love it already. If at least a 4.6 rating, I pretty much really love it, as it’s considered mindblowin’ when I hear it! Any song can earn up to a maximum of a 5.0 rating. Anything I type before “ >>> ” iz what I’m sayin’ before I listen to tha song; anything after I type “ >>> ” iz what I think of tha song while I’m listening to it. Sometymes, I may not rate a song too high on its first listen, but in tha future, I could be playin’ it more than a higher-rated song…
 
© 2021 Review (Review #1,962) reviewed on 5.08.2021 by FrankieThaLuckyDog.
 
 
Intermission: As I enter tha bunker, I would just like to have a moment of silence for Pierce Fulton. It’s a shame that this iz tha 3rd EDM artist within tha past three years, alongside Avicii & i_o, to pass away so suddenly. Mental health iz really gettin’ to some of y’all & I wish that y’all would just be more positive in knowin’ that tha longevity always lasts. And, those three were definitely younger than me, as well, as I am an O.G. older than them & it’s a shame that they moved on.
 
 
01. Afrojack & David Guetta feat. Luxtides “Hero”
Label: Wall/Spinnin’
Had ta look it up, since a lot of tha people that are puttin’ out tha music—I’m not sayin’ Promo Only, I’m sayin’, like, tha DJs that are on tha track, that are issuin’ tha track, etc., that they’re not givin’ credit to tha hidden vocalists. It don’t matter if you’re unknown or, you know, not big or whatever; I show luv to tha underdog, all day, every day! And, that’s why I’m here at tha bunker, ya heard me? Just always doin’ underdog thangz! But, I kinda got a snippet of it from BPM, recently & Music Choice Dance/EDM. Hearin’ it now’s prolly gonna seem okay/ready for tha future, I guess? >>> Hearin’ these vocals…; it’s pretty nice, ya know? It kinda reminds me of, like, Linney & it doesn’t need to be a secret! Let tha Luxtides tide their way through! And, tha music from tha Jack & tha Guetta, I mean, it’s cool. I guess it’s just excitin’ for tha future, I guess? I like how they’re buildin’ tha beats for tha chorus, ya know? It’s all about bein’ that “hero,” so I give it props. Tha upbeat beats for tha drop? I mean, it just sounds like you’re regular dance vibe of today, so…; good lil’ plus. I mean, I’ono too much with tha “hee-ee-ero”; we’ll have ta see how that grows. But, for tha most part, dope! “Followin’ tha dreams in NYC”? I’m actually tryna get outta tha cold & tryna follow my dreams in tha F-L-A, ya know what I’m sayin’? Downsouth Florida. Shout out ta Afrojack; Afrojack iz one of six artists on this review ta be on tha previous live review…! My Rating: 3.9
 
 
02. Regard, Troye Sivan & Tate McRae “You”
Label: Ministry Of Sound/Epic
It’s been gettin’ out there & tryin’ ta cross over to tha pop world, so I give props to Mr. DJ Regard, Mr. Troye fa makin’ a return & Tate fa keepin’ up with tha dance community…! I’m glad this one iz makin’ some noise out there; I mean, you can’t help but vibe to tha Regard sound…! “Hey-You!” I think it’s a dope duet, tho it’s a duet between Troye & Tate but it’s a trio with Mr. Regard in charge! I like how it’s interesting because she’s underage, still—she’s only 18, almost—that she says, “When tha jealousy’s strong.” First, I’m like, “I’m not trippin’ ova tha lyrics, am I?” Because Troye says, “When tha Hennessy’s strong.” Well, he technically talks about Henn but she talks about tha jeal; they technically don’t rhyme (all tha way, that iz)! I’m diggin’ it; it’s just, I’ono if I’ll get sick of it later on… “Hey-You!” My Current Rating: 4.3
 
 
03. VASSY & Bonka “Chase”
Label: Robbins
I’m definitely lookin’ forward ta VASS & Bonk collaboratin’ on this one; I think it gon be dope. I’ll prolly like it better than thee *gasps* “OXYGEN”! >>> Seems like another okay start; like, lil’ slow at first, it seems like… Hopefully, it’ll pick up zee pace…! I give tha chorus props for its chasing “away” tha “demons” & tha “following like an echo,” cool, too. As far as tha drop, I mean, it’s soundin’ like a regular, slap-housey-kinda shit, so…; it’s str8, I guess… Unlike tha “OXYGEN”, it was remixed & I liked tha original better. This, it sounds aight; maybe, a remix can help it pave tha way. My Rating: 3.8
 
 
04. Majestic x Boney M. “Rasputin”
Label: Arista
Been seein’ it on tha Dip-to-tha-Revolut’ & now, it’ll be within tha review, now. >>> It kinda sounds like disco-house-kinda vibe; I’ono if it’ll be super-catchy for me but I’m feelin’ tha upbeatness, so far… Yeah, it iz like a fast, disco-kinda, like, less house but more on tha upbeat disco vibe, so it’s kind of, I mean, I’ll have ta say, it’s, like, decent. I mean, I can’t give my heart all tha way out to it but I’ll give it some props. Like, “Rah-Rah-Rasputin”? I don’t—I’ono about this one. It just, a “cat”? Like… Basically, 2nd verse iz just like tha 1st verse, so ta me, a lil’ copy/pasted but we’ll just settle at tha rating… My Rating: 3.5
 
 
05. End Of The World “Dropout Boulevard (Audien Remix)”
Label: Land
Not too sure what it’ll be like; hopefully, it’ll be pretty strong with Audien on tha mix…! >>> It sounds a lil’ depressin’ with tha “four walls” & tha “king of nothin’”… I’m likin’ tha Audien lil’ build-up goin’ on in tha chorus, here, so it kinda makes it less poppy & more like you’re ready for tha energy…! So, pretty much, great beats from Audien with tha drop, to here to save it! Shout out to tha energy, here…! Tha 2nd verse iz… it’s, it’s cool, I guess? Like I said, it sounded a lil’ poppy, at first, then it transitioned, thanx to Audien! Droppin’ out from tha poppiness to tha progressiveness! Once again, great job! My Rating: 4.4
 
 
06. Cuebrick “Love You”
Label: Enhanced
Cuebrick? Them two tracks I heard from him (2017/beginning of 2018)’s definitely hot & now, keepin’ tha enhancedments goin’ with tha Enhanced, most-likely, release—because I’m not lookin’ at any labels or nothin’, here in this bunker; I just only got my iPod… >>> It sounds like a good sampled vocal, I guess, with tha beats… I really hope these progressively-soundin’ beats can really deliver somethin’ worth it…! Givin’ me, like, David Puentez “Melodrama” energy; can it be? I feel tha progressiveness; I definitely feel tha energy comin’, here, so shout out to Cuebrick! Tha energy continues; definitely what’s up! Great job! Hopefully, whether it gets out there or not, it’ll have a nice run with me with its energy! We’ll have to see…! My Rating: 4.5
 
 
07. Siedah Garrett vs. Eden Prince “Do You Want It Right Now”
Label: Tinted
Heard it on MCD, just not that long ago, settin’ up a gazebo. I mean, this one’s a doozie fa me, even tho it’s great ta hear Siedah & Eden. But, just tha fact that we dealt with tha Armand Van Helden back in ’07 a bunch of tymes; how he wanted “your soul.” Now, tha both of them want a “soul”? I rather y’all just get a Kia Soul; how ‘bout that?! It kinda, like, it’s not as disco-y as tha Majestic track but it kinda just, with tha way that it’s tha “I Want Your Soul”ness just reeks disco’s leftovers or somethin’ ta me… I don’t really have any other comments; I’ll just rate it. My Rating: 1.7
 
 
08. Sonny Fodera & Just Kiddin feat. Lilly Ahlberg “Closer”
Label: Astralwerks/Capitol
Just seen it on MCD; didn’t get tha chance to peep it out until I was gonna see if it was on this review, which it was. And, if we can “Turn Back Time”—already, it had been five editions since Dip came with Sonny Foder’ & Sasha Sloan, secretly, with “Turn Back Time”. And now, we’re collaboratin’ with Just Kiddin & Lilly Ahlberg…! >>> Even tho “Turn Back Time” seemed like an okay joint, this iz kinda that but a lil’ better? Maybe not as catchier right this second but… Good energy, decent female vocals; it’s a cool lil’ upbeat track, I’ll give it. Its interest may get a lil’ “Closer” but fa now, this okay rating that I’m gonna give it & 1st listen iz just okay/above-average. Decidin’ on tha rating…; what did I come up with? Hmm… My Rating: 3.9
 
 
09. Digital Farm Animals feat. HARLEE “Last Night”
Label: Arista
I never know what to expect from tha Animals; I feel like it’s gonna be decent & then with HARLEE, it can be a lil’ decent but maybe, a surprise? So, we’ll find out…! >>> Startin’ with some “na-na-na-na” acapellaness…; catchy beats from these Farm Animals & seems like cool vocals, since HARLEE’s gettin’ her credit, here…! I mean, if you’re goin’ from “la-la-la-la-lonely, la-la-la-la-lonely” to “na-na-na-na,” I would say, “Yeah!” Thumbs up to these Farm Animals & HARLEE on tha catchy/better-than-average track! Yeah, we’ll see how tha DJs eat up these Farm Animals & HARLEE collab…! A pretty-good lil’ bridge, too; props for HARLEE for keepin’ tha contributing goin’…! My Rating: 4.3
 
 
10. The Knocks feat. Mallrat “R U High (LODATO Remix)”
Label: Big Beat/EMG
Got ta hear tha original & it’s cool. I mean, like, if you wanna be “high” & say, “R U High?” & just listen to that, it’s cool. Now, it to go to anotha level with LODATO, how will this “high” be? >>> Like, this Mallrat, how tha “high” iz makin’ her stay “alone in bed.” But, like, why drown in that sadness? You gotta get up & be productively fucked-up! No matter if you gettin’ older or not! Just come here to tha bunker! It sounds like tha original; some of tha beats are kinda swapped for others, courtesy of tha DATO… Chorus iz still cool with tha question it keeps askin’: “R U High?” And, a remix? It’s kinda just like a simple boost to tha original. I may like it tha same as tha original. I mean, they’re just like—they’re kinda like almost a clone of each other. Then again, it’s like, “Am I high?” “R U High?” How will highly rated tha rating will be? Yeah, basically, just a nice lil’ bonus remix. It needed to appear on tha edition, so I kinda get why you wanted a 4.0 from ya boy… My Rating: 4.0
 
 
½tyme: It’s been good on some parts; it’s been mainly a decent run, so far. I do hope it gets betta for my birthmonth & year in its numbers. For tha average rating, we got a 3.8, right now; it’s a decent effort but we shall see how it continues with tha next 11! Stay tuned!
 
 
11. Joe Stone “Right Here”
Label: Spinnin’
I feel like it’s 2008 again, with that Brandyness? With tha, you know, you’ll be “Right Here (Departed)”? Has it really been 13 years for it to be reworked by Mr. Stone? It’s kinda random; when I had my last full-tyme job, he had tha, like, Janet Jackson or whatever [cover]. As far as Mr. Joe Stone “Right Here,” it’s brownie points, I guess? Yeah, I remember when Brandy appeared on tha Promo Only with tha original—well, tha Moto Blanco on tha iffy-discoish mix, back on tha November 2008 edition! My Rating: 3.7
 
 
12. Carla Monroe “Shapes”
Label: Robbins
*Knewe!!*,” as my late Uncle Willy would say… Lookin’ forward ta hearin’ Carla on her own, as she’d been teamin’ up with tha DJs fa tha past four years, now, with tha—from “17” to ’21! >>> So now, it’s “5:00 AM”; it was “2AM”, last year, lol. Yeah, “put it on ya, ya, ya”; “ya,” Carla! Just seems like a regular-kinda song, so far, but I know she’s catchy with her vocals. You know, I do “like it,” too; I can’t wait ta hear tha chorus…! I’m diggin’ how Carla wants tha “Shapes” ta look; nice lil’ way with tha slap-houseness, too…! “Come make it shape on” [her]; a good Carla body, so shout out ta Carla Monroe doin’ tha solo thang! “No squares in a circle,” baby! And, I oddly posted up here; there’s not even one shape, I don’t see; it’s just letters. I’m feelin’ how that 2nd pre-chorus kicked in, you know? Transitioned to tha shape… Carla gets those cool points: tha dance points, you know? Just tha way that she can rap & do whateva; she’s got tha multi-media skillz like me! My Rating: 4.4
 
 
13. Bingo Players & Oomloud feat. Carla Monroe “Touch & Go”
Label: Perfect Havoc
Just tha guessin’ anotha great house vibe but I’ll probably like it better than “Forever Love”. So, we’re gonna take one Bingo Player live review to another Bingo Player live review…! >>> Sounds like a familiar voice but, again, it’s a secret; who can it be? These beats are pretty cool; I’m actually diggin’ that, it’s like, breakbeat but you know what? It does sound like Carla Monroe, ironically; could it be a secret (secret) two-play? I feel like it’s just like tha Carla song I just heard; some definitely catchiness, again. Beats are cool; I actually thought they’d be a lil’ faster because of tha breakbeatness but it’s kinda slap-housey. Like I said, it’s, like, cool & upbeat, just like tha last song that was on here with Carla Monroe… Nice job with tha 2nd verse pretty much, you know; continuin’ in a Carlatastic fashion! A cool lil’ bridge part with tha “Touch & Go”ness, I guess, how it transitions with tha last lil’ 18 seconds… My Rating: 4.2
 
 
14. Joe Killington “Recover”
Label: NHMM
Yeah, just like tha Bingo Players with tha last live review: Hearing Joe Killington for tha 1st tyme. And now, he follows up with this? Vocals? No vocals? Secret? Don’t know… >>> Sounds like a hidden male with some beats that are not bad, at first; I’m just glad that they’re movin’ along & they’re not waiting & waiting… It’s cool, I guess? I mean, “Painkiller” was different with tha sax that kinda made me feel like Klingande. This kinda just—I feel like it blends in with tha dance scene but tha drop with tha vocal chop? See, now that’s at least a plus, from this secretive singer! So, lil’ bit of recovery, that iz! I’m not 100% sure how well it’s gonna do in tha dance world, like, mainstream/success-wise? I’ono but I wish it some luck, I guess… I do agree: “To get high, you need to know low!” You gotta “know” what rock bottom/“low” iz! So, props to tha hidden vocalist for providin’ that! And, all in all, after this whole review & that vocal-choppin’ catchin’ my attention, I’m gonna go with… My Rating: 4.2
 
 
15. Sofia Carson “Fool’s Gold (Tiësto 24 Karat Gold Edition)”
Label: Hollywood
Lookin’ at tha title made me think of Fool’s Gold Records, you know? Kid Cudi, Kid Sister—tha kids, ya know? But tha kids of today need ta know what’s tha best quality than tryin’ to get tha quantity, financially! Bingo Players was [Track] 3 on tha last live review, Joe Killington was [Track] 2 & Tiësto kicked it off with tha 1st track. Now, we went from Bingo Players, then tha next one was Joe Killington & now, this one iz tha Tiësto 24 Karat Gold Edition of Sofia Carson—Track #15—“Fool’s Gold”…! >>> Kickin’ off with some laughin’? I’m feeling like this iz gonna give me, like, “Love In The Dark” (Jessie Reyez)-kinda pop crossin’ over to tha more dance-played dance side? I think it’s a catchy lil’ chorus with tha “Are you for real or Fool’s Gold?” That iz tha question. I thought there would be more energy with Tiësto, like, I was thinkin’ a lil’ more progressive, you know? It kinda has exciting synths to cover over, like, tha dry slap-house vibe. It’s as if “The Business” had a lil’ bit of extra synth energy. Yeah, kinda like “Love In The Dark”, once again, but that turned out ta be a lot catchier. So, we’ll see how this turns out; will my love be “for real” or will I have to “Fool’s Gold” it, along tha way, accordin’ to mainstream playz? I’ono; I’ll just be decent & just say that this track iz worth a… My Rating: 3.7
 
 
16. Elderbrook “Body”
Label: Big Beat/EMG
Bodddddddddyyyyyyyy…”; by bein’ sarcastic like that, I just feel like it’s gonna be a lil’ slow & dry, especially if he’s doin’ tha solo thang, here… >>> I feel like he appears a lot, at tymes. I mean, it’s just kinda decent fa me; “Cola” was its “Cola” tymes. It was tha best—“Cola”—outta all his “Cola” contributions. Seems like it’s okay; I mean, I’ono, it may be a lil’ below-average fa me, since it, I dunno… He just wants tha lights ta go out & fa somethin’ ta take ova his “Body”! That’s what he’s sayin’, here; basically, it’s kinda like “Cola”: When “she sips tha Coca-Cola” & “she can’t tell tha difference”? Well, now, he’s sippin’ somethin’ fa his “Body”, so I mean, I’m still gonna keep it in tha averageish range… I’ll be a lil’ nice, since we don’t have a 3.6, yet… Just an okay lil’ slower dance vibe with Elderbrook comin’ through; that’s what it iz. My Rating: 3.6
 
 
17. LODATO “Neon Lights”
Label: Spinnin’
Exactly 180 seconds long (3:00) but, already, on to another single iz my question that I’m askin’ right now? Really feelin’ tha collab he has, right now, with Devan & bby ivy; there’s nothin’ hotter than just hearin’ that for a decent lil’ dance vibe (“Feel All My Lovin’”). Like, BPM, you luv tha DATO! Why haven’t you really picked this one up for rotation [“Feel All My Lovin’”]? It’s still soon, ya know? Maybe, LODATO wants more extra brownie points? So, I will see if that’s possible in tha next 180 seconds…! >>> Didn’t know what I was gonna expect with tha secret male voice, again? But, when tha beats kicked in, pretty nice for a slower vibe, here…! It’s cool so far, I guess, but why a hidden vocalist, again, Mr. DATO? I feel like this iz good talent & dependin’ how tha “Feel All My Lovin’” goes, I feel like this’ll get out there. I’m likin’ tha energy that LODATO puts in tha drop; he puts nice energy into tha drop, that iz! Yeah, tha harmonizin’ with tha title part, too, on that drop part? Nice synthtasticsizers! I definitely feel hearin’ tha drop part, so shout out to that drop, Mr. DATO! You know, put tha two together! I feel like it’s just bringin’ on a good vibe for tha future & I know what’s to come! I really do, this tyme! Yeah, I really felt generous a lil’ bit; my rating that I’m givin’ it went all tha way up to a… My Rating: 4.4
 
 
18. WizG feat. Jantine “Never Be The Same”
Label: Thrive
>>> Since it’s a BPM breaker, I kinda caught how this one kinda came & broke in. Seems like, I guess, tha lucky one in a raffle? So, it’s not really too much of a preview or no preview; however I come up with it, I’m playin’ it, as we speak… Just a nice lil’ slow start with a new, credited female… It sounds like a catchy chorus; it’s catchy but it’s like an okay track, overall, with this vibe. Tha beats are nice; I mean, I’m not, like, jumpin’ all over tha place… I feel tha effort & tha energy put into tha beats with tha slower pace for tha dance world… And now, she “took tha photos off tha phone”; you can tell that it’s “never…the same.” But, no matter what may get into our world’s wayz, I always feel that: Even tho it’ll “Never Be The Same” as 2008, right now, I just hold on to a lot of those qualities. Just like tha hat; my hat’s from ’08! This thing iz 13 years-old & still rockin’ strong! But, most people, they’ll “Never Be The Same”, again; it’s crazy! I hold on to a lot of my youth & I’mma keep it goin’ fa my ‘80s babies in my 30’s-ass! Yeah; basically, it’s an okay track, overall. Like I said, tha “BPM Breaker”ness just seemed like a random raffle pick ‘cause it’s just an okay track fa me. My Rating: 3.6
 
 
19. The Private Language “Everybody Wants To Rule The World”
Label: Black Hole
It looks like a remake of Tears For Fears…? >>> Whatever’s comin’ outta this, it sounds like it’s like an interesting build-up…! And now, it’s like, kinda, tha beats are, like, slower but it’s just like, there’s no vocals! It’s just beats! Oh, here they come (tha vocals), 41 seconds in, which now, it does sound like some pitched-down Tears For Fears dude? Yeah, it sounds like it, like, really got reconstructed into, like, a trap vibe? I mean, it’s not like a dance artist did tha Tears For Fears track in tha past, that I know of… So, for this to be, like, a whole remake, rather than just a cover, I would say, “Nice job with tha effort!” Addin’ power to tha beats & everythang, yeah, it makes me wanna “rule tha world,” one day! Unique lil’ cover—riggy-riggy-remake, that iz…! Tha lil’ bridge part, you know, that it has, I guess? It kinda blends in, like, I’ono; I mean, I guess, maybe less vocals? Maybe, it didn’t need tha bridge? Just keep it goin’ with these beats? That’s prolly what I wanted ta say… My Rating: 4.1
 
 
20. ILLENIUM, Valerie Broussard & Nurko “Sideways”
Label: 12Tone
It’s probably, like, an okay lil’ trap vibe, just like he always puts out…; will it need a remix? We will find out if Valerie has tha “Roots” fa this…! >>> It sounds like a pretty-good—okay, “feet on tha ground;” all right, Valerie! I’m feelin’ that vibe that ILLENIUM’s bringin’ with Valerie, here; I think this a good collab! I’m startin’ ta really think that this sounds better than tha usual stuff that he puts out…! I’m feelin’ tha chorus in a big way because I’m feelin’ how closer I am to tha gold! Dope beats; yeah, I’m feelin’ tha build-up! It’s just makin’ me feel really built up, ya know what I’m sayin’? And then, of course, you know, tha beats slow down. But, could you imagine one day, like, a remixed version? Havin’ tha beats just stay at that build-up’s double-paced beats-per-minute?! It’s like a hidden exercise; when Valerie wants to be “Sideways,” here with you? It’s like, when you move from side to side, “Sideways,” it’s almost like an exercise! Still got my “feet on tha ground,” Ms. Val-to-tha-“Roots”! Yeah, I’m really feelin’ how her vocals match up with tha ILLENIUM & sidekick, Nurko’s beats! Anotha great trio effort! I really feel—I, just that build-up iz, just, so great with tha chorus! Like, I really love how it feels like power to tha max!! It’s like it’s transitioned to, like, a big dance vibe & it’s just crazy how it converts back to tha trap with its trapness! It’s like…; I think it’s such an awesome collaboration, tho! I feel like it could be my top-rated song on here! My Rating: 4.6
 
 
21. Anabel Englund x Yotto “Waiting For You”
Label: Ultra/Area 10
I mean, she’s tha hottest chick of tha 2020’s fa me! Anabel Englund? Shout out ta her! She’s exactly a year older than my homeboy, Lil’ Frankie, outta Long Island… >>> I literally—I shoulda just walked into tha gold, already! This iz how I measure tha vibe & just how it feels…! Me standin’ in tha brightness; it’s just a nice—it’s kinda, like, I dunno even know its pace. I was gonna say, a slow build-up vibe but this iz definitely nice that tha two of them collab’d! Yotto, Anabel Englund; awesome way ta end tha edition off! I just luv how, you know, she puts so much effort into her vocals & could be tha hottest chick of tha 2020’s fa me? I know she gon continue ta hold it down! It’s 2021 now; a decade from now, when I be countin’ ‘em down, she gon take tha crown? We shall see but I definitely think—I definitely agree that she’ll have it! She just knows how to make tha beats, you know, go in a very euphoric way! See, I’m still standing into tha light, here, because I really know tha vibe! See! It’s awesome! And, I’m so glad it’s released, already! This iz, just, such an awesome vibe to bring to tha future, here! Anabel Englund x Yotto “Waiting For You”! “Walkin’ out to find my way”? It’s there, where tha gold iz & it’s shinin’! I just really feel her, you know, sexy delivery of tha vocals & Yotto with them beats? I mean, they’re just pure, like, dance, chillout excellence! And, I mean, I stood in tha light fa most of this track’s review, right now! That’s ‘cause of how special it feels, you know? Just to move on with tha future, you know what I’m sayin’? ‘80s babies in our 30’s! LuckyDogz Entertainment! Autistic stoner rap! Yeah, you provide your humanity to it, ya know what I’m sayin’?! My Rating: 5.0
 
 
Overall: I have to say, it seemed like a surprise ending fa tha different kinda vibes that were ready to strike! So, shout out ta tha last two tracks fa gettin’ tha 4.6+ from ya boy! It definitely makes me feel like I’m ready ta be on top fa June 21st, Age 33! On our way to super success but still as an underdog fa tha underground! ‘Bout ta build thangz; finna be huge! Just enjoyed reviewin’, as it built up, Promo Only Dance Radio June 2021!
 
 
Rankings:
 
21. Siedah Garrett vs. Eden Prince “Do You Want It Right Now” 1.7
20. Majestic x Boney M. “Rasputin” 3.5
19. Elderbrook “Body” 3.6
18. WizG feat. Jantine “Never Be The Same” 3.6
17. Joe Stone “Right Here” 3.7
16. Sofia Carson “Fool’s Gold (Tiësto 24 Karat Gold Edition)” 3.7
15. VASSY & Bonka “Chase” 3.8
14. Sonny Fodera & Just Kiddin feat. Lilly Ahlberg “Closer” 3.9
13. Afrojack & David Guetta feat. Luxtides “Hero” 3.9
12. The Knocks feat. Mallrat “R U High (LODATO Remix)” 4.0
11. The Private Language “Everybody Wants To Rule The World” 4.1
10. Bingo Players & Oomloud feat. Carla Monroe “Touch & Go” 4.2
09. Joe Killington “Recover” 4.2
08. Regard, Troye Sivan & Tate McRae “You” 4.3
07. Digital Farm Animals feat. HARLEE “Last Night” 4.3
06. Carla Monroe “Shapes” 4.4
05. End Of The World “Dropout Boulevard (Audien Remix)” 4.4
04. LODATO “Neon Lights” 4.4
03. Cuebrick “Love You” 4.5
02. ILLENIUM, Valerie Broussard & Nurko “Sideways” 4.6
01. Anabel Englund x Yotto “Waiting For You” 5.0
 
 
Average Rating Review:
 
Total Score:                      83.8
Total Songs:                      / 21
-----------------------------------------------
Average Review Rating:   4.0