FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)

FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)
Check out my latest demo reel on everything I do by clicking tha pic above!

Join My Patreon

Sunday, December 5, 2004

FTLD'z Playlist of 11.15.2004 - 12.04.2004



Rank :: Artist "Title [Mix]"
01. DJ Burn One "Tracks From Gorilla N Da Trunk 4 (Hosted by Paul Wall) CD"
02. Wynonna Judd "I Want To Know What Love Is [Piper Radio Mix]"
03. Lindsay Lohan "Rumors"
04. Slim Thug "Like A Boss"
05. Body Head Bangerz feat. YoungBloodZ "I Smoke, I Drank [Remix]"
06. Shape: UK "Lola's Theme [Vocal Radio Edit]"
07. Jonathan Peters Presents Sylver Logan Sharp "All This Time"
08. David Morales feat. Lea-Lorien "How Would U Feel"
09. Narcotic Thrust feat. Yvonne John Lewis "I Like It"
10. Stellar Project feat. Brandi Emma "Get Up Stand Up [Phunk Investigation Radio Edit]"
11. Eday "Party To The Music [Renee Amasz Remix]"
12. Nicole Wray "If I Was Your Girlfriend"
13. Trick Daddy feat. Lil' Jon & Twista "Let's Go"
14. Mike Jones feat. Slim Thug & Paul Wall "Still Tippin'"
15. Destiny's Child "Lose My Breath"
16. Destiny's Child feat. T.I. & Lil' Wayne "Soldier"
17. Flexy "Mamasita"
18. Reina "If I Close My Eyes [Jack Elliot Radio Mix]"
19. Gwen Stefani "What You Waiting For?"
20. T.I. feat. Jay-Z & Swizz Beatz "Bring ‘Em Out"
21. Lasgo "Surrender [LMC Radio Edit]"
22. Ashanti "Only U"
23. Snoop Dogg feat. Pharrell "Drop It Like It's Hot"
24. Eminem feat. Dr. Dre & 50 Cent "One Last Time (Encore)"
25. Ciara feat. Missy Elliott "1, 2 Step"
26. Ashlee Simpson "La La"
27. Chingy "Balla Baby"
28. Lil' Jon & The East Side Boyz feat. Lil' Scrappy "What U Gon Do"
29. Lil' Wyte "I Sho Will"
30. Lil' Jon & The East Side Boyz feat. Ice Cube "Roll Call"
31. YoungBloodZ "Tracks From Drankin' Patnaz CD"
32. David Banner feat. Marcus & Sky "The Christmas Song"
33. Mike Rizzo Presents Allie "Can't Go On"
34. KaMaKa$eE feat. Nerv-us "Bounce It"
35. Mynt feat. Kim Sozzi "How Did You Know? [Remix Radio Edit]"
36. 334 MO.B.B. feat. T-Rock "Uh Oh (They Fighting)"
37. Eric Prydz "Call On Me"
38. Alicia Keys "Karma"