FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)

FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)
Check out my latest demo reel on everything I do by clicking tha pic above!

Join My Patreon

Friday, December 31, 2004

FTLD'z Playlist of 12.05.2004 - 12.31.2004



Rank :: Artist "Title [Mix]"
01. Jonathan Peters Presents Sylver Logan Sharp "All This Time"
02. Aubrey "If You Don't Know Me By Now [Johnny Budz Radio Edit]"
03. David Banner feat. Marcus & Sky "The Christmas Song"
04. KaMaKa$eE feat. Nerv-us "Bounce It"
05. Lindsay Lohan "Rumors"
06. Gwen Stefani feat. Eve "Rich Girl"
07. Daddy Yankee feat. N.O.R.E., Gemstar & Big Mato "Gasolina [Remix]"
08. Narcotic Thrust feat. Yvonne John Lewis "I Like It"
09. 334 MO.B.B. feat. T-Rock "Uh Oh (They Fighting)"
10. Wynonna Judd "I Want To Know What Love Is [Piper Radio Mix]"
11. Jadakiss feat. Mariah Carey "U Make Me Wanna"
12. Geri Halliwell "Ride It [Hex Hector 7" Radio Edit]"
13. Shape: UK "Lola's Theme [Vocal Radio Edit]"
14. David Morales feat. Lea-Lorien "How Would U Feel"
15. Ja Rule feat. Fat Joe & Jadakiss "New York"
16. Body Head Bangerz feat. YoungBloodZ "I Smoke, I Drank [Remix]"
17. The Game feat. 50 Cent "How We Do (Fresh '83)"
18. T.I. feat. Jay-Z & Swizz Beatz "Bring ‘Em Out"
19. Mike Jones feat. Slim Thug & Paul Wall "Still Tippin'"
20. Slim Thug "Like A Boss"
21. DJ Burn One "Tracks From Gorilla N Da Trunk 4 (Hosted by Paul Wall) CD"
22. Mike Rizzo Presents Allie "Can't Go On"
23. Lady Saw "I've Got Your Man"
24. King Brain Presents N.I.C. "I'm Done"
25. Cassidy "I'm A Hustla"
26. Lindsay Lohan "Over"
27. Eric Prydz "Call On Me"
28. Mario "Let Me Love You"
29. Jadakiss "Tracks From Kiss Of Death CD"
30. Flexy "Mamasita"
31. Mynt feat. Kim Sozzi "How Did You Know? [Remix Radio Edit]"
32. Reina "If I Close My Eyes [Jack Elliot Radio Mix]"
33. Alicia Keys "Karma"
34. iiO "Runaway [Ford Radio Edit]"
35. Bone Crusher "Guess Who's Comin' To Town?"
36. Stellar Project feat. Brandi Emma "Get Up Stand Up [Phunk Investigation Radio Edit]"
37. Lasgo "Surrender [LMC Radio Edit]"
38. Destiny's Child "Lose My Breath"
39. Eday "Party To The Music [Renee Amasz Remix]"
40. Lil' Jon & The East Side Boyz feat. Usher & Ludacris "Lovers & Friends"
41. Ludacris "Get Back"
42. Snoop Dogg feat. Pharrell "Drop It Like It's Hot"
43. Ashlee Simpson "La La"
44. 50 Cent "Disco Inferno"
45. Reina "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)"
46. D.H.T. "Listen To Your Heart [Furious F. EZ Radio Edit]"
47. Nicole Wray "If I Was Your Girlfriend"
48. Ciara feat. Missy Elliott "1, 2 Step"
49. Jim Jones feat. Cam'ron & Juelz Santana "Crunk Muzik"
50. Tina Ann "Rise Again [Valentin Radio Edit]"
51. Destiny's Child feat. T.I. & Lil' Wayne "Soldier"
52. Juelz Santana "S.A.N.T.A.N.A."
53. Frankie J feat. Baby Bash "Obsession (No Es Amor)"
54. Boyz N Da Hood "Don't Put Your Hands On Me"
55. Eminem "Like Toy Soldiers"