FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)

FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)
Check out my latest demo reel on everything I do by clicking tha pic above!

Join My Patreon

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Live Review #10: Promo Only: Dance Radio May 2014



Filmed & reviewed live in my room in Northeast PA on April 30, 2014

FrankieThaLuckyDog reviews Orlando, FL promotion company, Promo Only, and their release, Promo Only: Dance Radio May 2014, which was produced on April 18, 2014. This iz how I review every CD on a typical basis (minus tha talkin'--tha talkin' iz only 'cause you can't really see what I'm typin'). Shout out to my boy, Mixmaster Al, as well, who I review these with!


Tracklisting:

01. Tiësto Feat. Matthew Koma "Wasted"
02. Rita Ora "I Will Never Let You Down (R3hab Remix Radio Edit)"
03. NAPT "Come On Surrender (Chris Lake & Nom De Strip Remix)"
04. Cascada "Blink"
05. Manufactured Superstars Feat. Jarvis Church "Stay"
06. The Bloody Beetroots Feat. Peter Frampton "The Beat"
07. Cash Cash Feat. John Rzeznik "Lightning"
08. Breathe Carolina Feat. Karmin "Bang It Out (Gazzo Radio Edit)"
09. Foxes "Holding Onto Heaven (The Chainsmokers Radio Edit)"
10. Calvin Harris "Summer"
11. 3LAU Feat. Bright Lights "How You Love Me"
12. Route 94 Feat. Jess Glynne "My Love"
13. Tony Arzadon Feat. Chanel Dror "R U Jealous Yet"
14. Mariah Carey "You're Mine (Eternal) (Fedde Le Grand Remix Radio Edit)"
15. Maurizio Marquez Feat. Danni Rouge "Record Player"
16. Jus Jack "Stars"
17. tyDi Feat. Dia Frampton "Stay"
18. Mr. Probz "Waves (Robin Schulz Radio Edit)"
19. Kiesza "Hideaway"
20. Alexis Salgado "Touch The Sky"
21. John Legend "All Of Me (Tiësto Radio Edit)"
22. Adventure Club Feat. The Kite String Tangle "Wonder (The Chainsmokers Radio Edit)"