FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)

FTLD'z Demo Reel (2021 Re-Edit)
Check out my latest demo reel on everything I do by clicking tha pic above!

Join My Patreon

Friday, September 4, 2015

Live Review #14: Promo Only: Dance Radio September 2015



Filmed & reviewed live in my room in Northeast PA on August 30, 2015

FrankieThaLuckyDog reviews Orlando, FL promotion company, Promo Only, and their release, Promo Only: Dance Radio September 2015, which was produced on August 22, 2015. This iz how I review every CD on a typical basis (minus tha talkin'--tha talkin' iz only 'cause you can't really see what I'm typin'). Shout out to my boy, Mixmaster Al, as well, who I review these with!


Tracklisting:

01. Martin Garrix vs. Matisse & Sadko "Break Through The Silence"
02. Above & Beyond feat. Zoë Johnston "Peace Of Mind"
03. Axwell /\ Ingrosso "Sun Is Shining (R3hab Mix)"
04. Robin Schulz feat. Francesco Yates "Sugar"
05. Michael Canitrot "Chain Reaction"
06. Demi Lovato "Cool For The Summer (Suraci Radio Mix)"
07. Radio Killer "Headphones (Tavo Radio Edit)"
08. Deorro feat. Erin McCarley "I Can Be Somebody"
09. Steve Powers & Vassy "Two Hearts (Original Radio Mix)"
10. XYconstant "Silverlined"
11. Joe Stone feat. Montell Jordan "The Party (This Is How We Do It)"
12. Diego Moura feat. Linney "Confetti"
13. Bobby Burns feat. Hannah Robinson "Satellites"
14. LIZ "When I Rule The World"
15. Mako "Smoke Filled Room"
16. Caroline D'Amore feat. Natalie La Rose "Gypsy Woman"
17. Feder feat. Lyse "Goodbye"
18. Listenbee feat. Naz Tokio "Save Me"
19. Club Banditz feat. Adara "Mission Control"
20. Matthew Koma "So Fuckin' Romantic"
21. Rita Ora feat. Chris Brown "Body On Me (Dave Audé Remix Radio Edit)"